Outgoing? George Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You could say the same for every player weve got ,Egan Oconnell ,McGoldrick ,Norwood ,all championship rejects unwanted by their clubs and fans. We know what Naughton is capable of ,and from what Ive seen is far better than Holgate who has looked shocking everytime Ive seen him. Naughton has also played over 200 games in the premier league.
Kyle Naughton is nowhere near good enough for the Premier League anymore.

They were championship rejects? Who? Egan was starting, McGoldrick was released because of his injuries, Norwood was a Prem reject not a championship one.

Plus these were CHAMPIONSHIP signings - we’ve just gone up ffs.
Naughton is a horrible shout.

Kyle Naughton is nowhere near good enough for the Premier League anymore.

They were championship rejects? Who? Egan was starting, McGoldrick was released because of his injuries, Norwood was a Prem reject not a championship one.

Plus these were CHAMPIONSHIP signings - we’ve just gone up ffs.
Naughton is a horrible shout.
Calm yourself down tough guy. So you are telling me none of these were rejects ? Give your head a wobble and go and see how many premiership games Norwood played while your at it. Also have a look at Duffy ,Sharp ,Fleck etc etc ,that's what we do.

Calm yourself down tough guy. So you are telling me none of these were rejects ? Give your head a wobble and go and see how many premiership games Norwood played while your at it. Also have a look at Duffy ,Sharp ,Fleck etc etc ,that's what we do.
Tough guy? Eh? Can’t handle people disagreeing with you can you.
Norwood was promoted twice and chucked out hence why he’s a premier league reject?

Eh? What’s the relevance of that?
If you think Kyle Naughton would do better for us in the Prem than Mason Holgate I suggest you watch more football.

Could see us going for Byram if we're satisfied with his fitness and recent form for Forest. I'm sure we've been linked with him in the last 2 years.

He still seems to be playing catch up to me but the good old full pre season with us would help him.

Norwood was promoted twice and chucked out hence why he’s a premier league reject?

If you think Kyle Naughton would do better for us in the Prem than Mason Holgate I suggest you watch more football.
Norwood was playing in the championship playing for championship clubs ,is that well documented enough for you ?
If you cant see the relevance of what Im pointing out to you then I suggest you try more reading.
Holgate has made about 30 premier league appearances ,Naughton well over 200. Holgate played only 1 more game than Naughton last season ,so you tell me who would do better in the premiership if you are going on stats alone ? I would rather judge from what Ive seen of both players and Naughton is far better than Holgate who has been awful everytime Ive seen him.

Norwood was playing in the championship playing for championship clubs ,is that well documented enough for you ?
If you cant see the relevance of what Im pointing out to you then I suggest you try more reading.
Holgate has made about 30 premier league appearances ,Naughton well over 200. Holgate played only 1 more game than Naughton last season ,so you tell me who would do better in the premiership if you are going on stats alone ? I would rather judge from what Ive seen of both players and Naughton is far better than Holgate who has been awful everytime Ive seen him.
So how does that make him a championship reject...? Since he was sold by a Premier League club...

So what? Dean Hammond was a premiership regular the season before we signed him in League One - would you want him back as well? Completely irrelevant. He’s not a premier league player anymore.

Ok if Holgates been ‘awful’ every time you’ve seen him, but don’t suggest Naughton in the same breath ffs.

I'd love to see Reece James as a replacement. I imagine Chelsea might want to hang on to him though after the season he has had.

You'd think so, however Chelsea don't seem to operate like that. They farm players out with the intention of selling them. It's their business model and it enables them to buy non UK players like Pulisic (2nd choice behind Sancho) for 60m!

Naughton is a steady eddie and would not let us down, good solid pro with premier league experience.
Holgate? Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole on his performances for WBA towards the end of last season.

Naughton is a steady eddie and would not let us down, good solid pro with premier league experience.
Holgate? Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole on his performances for WBA towards the end of last season.
Suggesting replacing Baldock with a player who can't get in Swansea's side after we've been promoted to the Premier League is absurd.
If he hadn't played for United before absolutely no one would mention him, rightly so.

Suggesting replacing Baldock with a player who can't get in Swansea's side after we've been promoted to the Premier League is absurd.
If he hadn't played for United before absolutely no one would mention him, rightly so.

McGoldrick couldn't get a club this time last year, Norwood couldn't get in Brighton's side, Egan was viewed by Brentford fans as stealing money from us, Hogan couldn't get a game at Villa and helped get us up, same with Madine.

One thing you shouldn't look too much into with Wilders signings is what they were doing last season.

But you want us to sign Tavernier, who only plays 4 competitive matches a season and spends the rest of his time facing sub League 1 opposition.
Tavernier is also wanted by Southampton, Leicester and Villa reportedly. He's just had an outstanding season, has a fantastic set piece on him and knocks penalties for fun. Can get up and down and is tailor made for that RWB role.

But sure - pretend like just because he's played in the SPL he's not up to it. Virgil Van Dijk and Andy Robertson anyone...

McGoldrick couldn't get a club this time last year, Norwood couldn't get in Brighton's side, Egan was viewed by Brentford fans as stealing money from us, Hogan couldn't get a game at Villa and helped get us up, same with Madine.

One thing you shouldn't look too much into with Wilders signings is what they were doing last season.
We're not even linked with Naughton, he won't be in Wilder's thoughts at all.
And the difference is with that we need to look a different calibre of player now we've gone up, not championship players on their way down who can't get a game in his position.

Tavernier is also wanted by Southampton, Leicester and Villa reportedly. He's just had an outstanding season, has a fantastic set piece on him and knocks penalties for fun. Can get up and down and is tailor made for that RWB role.

But sure - pretend like just because he's played in the SPL he's not up to it. Virgil Van Dijk and Andy Robertson anyone...

Tavernier did once play in the Prem....he then went to Scotland to a crap Rangers side which suggests to me nobody else was interested.

Tavernier did once play in the Prem....he then went to Scotland to a crap Rangers side which suggests to me nobody else was interested.
Where he's been an ever present since and improved to the extent where he's generating plenty of Premier League interest.

But sure, why would we be interested in a player from the SPL, they're clearly all crap...

Where he's been an ever present since and improved to the extent where he's generating plenty of Premier League interest.

But sure, why would we be interested in a player from the SPL, they're clearly all crap...

Not saying they're crap, however it's difficult to gauge if they've improved when playing at a much lower level.

Tavernier's the one we should've signed when we went full retard with Brayford.

He's developed well at Rangers. Always had ability. The doubts have always been about his defensive game.

My impression is that he's not 'solid' enough for our requirements, but he might be out of reach anyway.

Not saying they're crap, however it's difficult to gauge if they've improved when playing at a much lower level.
Well wouldn’t worry about it because that’s quoting figures I doubt we’ll pay for a right back anyway.

Tavernier's the one we should've signed when we went full retard with Brayford.

He's developed well at Rangers. Always had ability. The doubts have always been about his defensive game.

My impression is that he's not 'solid' enough for our requirements, but he might be out of reach anyway.
Not many wing backs you’ll find in our reach without defensive errors in them.

He would be the ideal right wing back for our level if you ask me

As a premiership team we dont need to sell anyone and why would we let him go until we have a better replacement ? So if this is true (and it's a big if) it means one of two things either we have a better replacement lined up or as well as holding the accolade of having the only skint saudi prince as an owner we are also the only skint premiership club !

Can’t understand why anyone would be happy to see Baldock move on. We need to be strengthening the squad, not making it weaker.
I suppose we’re not making it weaker if we improve on him are we?
I do like Baldock that said

Said it since the day we signed him. Very good RB but not really a RWB and a position we could improve on, i know its alot to ask but a right sided Enda would be a dream.

Was only 10 months ago the majority was wanting Enda out. (I was in a very large minority of supporters)
I was one of the many that were critical but switched ways after the stats presented by chief Enda Defenda Beans & Co highlighted that he was actually one of our best and im willing to change my opinion on Baldock if a similar case can be made. :)

Back
Top Bottom