Fulham Game on TV?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
I'm away this weekend but can only see the Huddersfield game as listed on SKY Red Button.

Surely they'll have a few on? TV Guide suggests not????

Unlikely. I'd have thought the Bournemouth and Forest games would be on

According to club website, yesScreenshot_20220503-133650.png

Yeah it says ‘get a pass’ but then links to the audio only. I’m happy to fly Luxembourg Air for it but just wondered if it was on.

Yeah it says ‘get a pass’ but then links to the audio only. I’m happy to fly Luxembourg Air for it but just wondered if it was on.
Ah, didn't check that. Further trawling and I can't locate anything to confirm it will be. Just have to wait until nearer the time......

Ah, didn't check that. Further trawling and I can't locate anything to confirm it will be. Just have to wait until nearer the time......
Won't be in the UK, states in the FAQs that last weekend of the season isn't available. Assume this keeps it open for sky sports to pick and choose their matches at short notice as no changes required.

It will be on the Sky red button.
I think it will too. Otherwise there are ways to avoid the geoblock - get a trial for a VPN and watch the game on SUTV, sign up for Securely Live, or get IPTV on a firestick. There will probably be streams too.

Hopefully it won’t be on tv, need to get Lane packed and rocking to get the lads over the line

Correct me if I am wrong. if you have VPN.you can watch live tv/sport from another country.
you can watch The Blades v Fulham match.I may be wrong but worth looking into.
If you are not going to Bramall Lane of course.

Reckon it might be on TV now. Bournemouth beathing Forest.

Only the playoffs left to decide...

About two months ago they were working on plans to do a Soccer Saturday-style thing with live clips from all the games as the goals go in. There was some discussion about having a single game shown with commentary, then highlights from other games clipped in too. Either way, United's goals should be shown at the very least.

I'm no longer ITK so no idea what they're going to go with, but Sky Sports Main Event has "Live EFL" from 12pm - 3pm

Should be announced this morning, similar to how they did the L1 fixtures last week.

We're guaranteed to be on Sky after Forest blew it last night.

I think it will too. Otherwise there are ways to avoid the geoblock - get a trial for a VPN and watch the game on SUTV, sign up for Securely Live, or get IPTV on a firestick. There will probably be streams too.
How do you get invite for securely live please

How do you get invite for securely live please
Not sure, I haven't used it for the past couple of seasons. I think there's a FB group or someone who's signed up can send an invite? No links allowed in forum threads but someone could send a PM

Already booked my ticket.

Dont like red button the single camera and no replays does my head in. At least with Gage you can turn the volume down and still get a fairly decent broadcast experience.

Hopefully it won’t be on tv, need to get Lane packed and rocking to get the lads over the line
Thing is the Lane won't be packed, poor effort having almost 500 tickets left for today, about 130 on Top.

Correct me if I am wrong. if you have VPN.you can watch live tv/sport from another country.
you can watch The Blades v Fulham match.I may be wrong but worth looking into.
If you are not going to Bramall Lane of course.
I use Amazon fire stick, with a prepaid APP for every game I don't attend, every game is on live in every division, either via Sky or BT if on those or from Iplayer,

Back
Top Bottom