Fulham Game on TV?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They hadn’t shown the full quota of league one games so could put two on, can only show one game this weekend from the championship to fulfill the contract
I’m happy to accept that is the case, however that would mean had Forest won on Tuesday, they wouldn’t have shown both Bournemouth v Millwall and Hull v Forest, that would be bad planning to only have left one slot. I find that bizarre.

As baffling as it is not being televised... worst case scenario is that people can set their VPN to Cyprus or Malta and pay £10 on SUFC Live.

Do they care if you pay from a UK bank account btw?!

I’m happy to accept that is the case, however that would mean had Forest won on Tuesday, they wouldn’t have shown both Bournemouth v Millwall and Hull v Forest, that would be bad planning to only have left one slot. I find that bizarre.
No, they would have gone to Hull had forest won at Bournemouth, is my guess, hindsight is a wonderful thing, I don’t think Bournemouth imploding as they did to give forest a fighting chance was on the cards. But that game HAD to be shown live from a viewing perspective

No, they would have gone to Hull had forest won at Bournemouth, is my guess, hindsight is a wonderful thing, I don’t think Bournemouth imploding as they did to give forest a fighting chance was on the cards. But that game HAD to be shown live from a viewing perspective
I’m in Portugal, at the mo on holiday till Monday.
If I pay my tenner for sufc live, will I be able to see the game or will it just be commentary?

Anyone got an idea why I can't buy a watch pass on Blades Live even though I'm overseas....currently just audio available???

Anyone got an idea why I can't buy a watch pass on Blades Live even though I'm overseas....currently just audio available???
You're in a territory that has broadcasting rights for the match, or your internet connection is routed to an IP address here in the UK.

Slightly off main topic, but I’ve had audio subscription to SUTV all year. However it has been really difficult to get logged in on an iPad, I put in my user name and password, but clicking the login button results in no action. I’ve tried a different browser but it has not helped. Then randomly after about five minutes of refreshing, it suddenly decides to work. Anyone else had the same issue?

Assume you mean ESPN in US?
Nothing showing here?

I took a look and couldn't see it listed yet but it might well be on ESPN plus, which is geo-restricted. If it's being broadcast anywhere apart from the club platforms there should be plenty of free streams.
It's not on ESPN or ESPN+ here.

EDIT: In fact, it doesn't look like ESPN is showing any Championship games.

Excellent as I'd found that just before you shared. I'll be watching that from overseas. You beat me to post it. COYRAWW!
Happy about this too. Didn't fancy watching this one on BladeyBladeTV.

Happy about this too. Didn't fancy watching this one on BladeyBladeTV.
Livesoccertv.com has many European sites showing ie SportKlub. For anyone who can pick up match and no speako lingo such as Serbian, watch without volume and Talksport has the commentary on. Maybe out of sync but you get best of both. I can run on multiple devices so easy to sort if the need to view whilst not in UK exists. 😎

Slightly off main topic, but I’ve had audio subscription to SUTV all year. However it has been really difficult to get logged in on an iPad, I put in my user name and password, but clicking the login button results in no action. I’ve tried a different browser but it has not helped. Then randomly after about five minutes of refreshing, it suddenly decides to work. Anyone else had the same issue?
Our website is pretty poor. Is probably the answer.

Website is poor (may not be working yet), but you'd have to check if Portugal is on the list. Otherwise set a VPN to Cyprus.

Livesoccertv.com has many European sites showing ie SportKlub. For anyone who can pick up match and no speako lingo such as Serbian, watch without volume and Talksport has the commentary on. Maybe out of sync but you get best of both. I can run on multiple devices so easy to sort if the need to view whilst not in UK exists. 😎
You can often press pause/play on one or the other, as necessary, to synchronise commentary and video. Just turn your phone to silent as you'll be behind.

I can't go. And I'm almost as nervous about getting to watch it, as I am about the result(s)!

It's not on ESPN or ESPN+ here.

EDIT: In fact, it doesn't look like ESPN is showing any Championship games.
Hi dc blade,

Just double checked my ESPN app and just today they have updated it to show that on ESPN+ they are showing both the Luton v Reading game AND the Mighty Blades v Fulham games live.

Not sure when it changed exactly, but only yesterday ESPN+ was advising only the Luton game was live, and that the Blades game would be shown later at 1:40PM CDT. Was just about to buy a watch pass from the Blades website based on that, so am glad I double checked as I have the Hulu-Disney+ and ESPN bundle all for $23 a month.

Think they often have a free 7 days trial too from time to time, so for any follow Blades based here stateside, that might be the best way to go...

Just remember to set your alarms early - 6am for me here in cowboy country, so I can a few swiftys in before kick-off at 6:30am CDT - COYRAW - we can do this!!!!

Hi dc blade,

Just double checked my ESPN app and just today they have updated it to show that on ESPN+ they are showing both the Luton v Reading game AND the Mighty Blades v Fulham games live.

Not sure when it changed exactly, but only yesterday ESPN+ was advising only the Luton game was live, and that the Blades game would be shown later at 1:40PM CDT. Was just about to buy a watch pass from the Blades website based on that, so am glad I double checked as I have the Hulu-Disney+ and ESPN bundle all for $23 a month.

Think they often have a free 7 days trial too from time to time, so for any follow Blades based here stateside, that might be the best way to go...

Just remember to set your alarms early - 6am for me here in cowboy country, so I can a few swiftys in before kick-off at 6:30am CDT - COYRAW - we can do this!!!!
Here’s the confirmation

181FDA32-0272-47D4-B00D-DA88056F1956.png

Hi dc blade,

Here’s the confirmation

View attachment 135367
Brilliant, cheers for the info.

Kick-off at 7:30 here so a lie in for me!

What part of Texas are you in? Can’t remember if I’ve asked you that before.

Brilliant, cheers for the info.

Kick-off at 7:30 here so a lie in for me!

What part of Texas are you in? Can’t remember if I’ve asked you that before.
My pleasure!!!!

Good for you with your lie-in, lol!

Currently in Houston but moving a little closer to your next of the woods next month, to just outside of Philly as our little one is off to uni (aka college, lol).

Maybe's once we've moved and settled in, and as our firm's HQ is based in Arlington just a stone's throw away from DC, we might have to arrange for a beer or two if you're game for it for the KO to the new season, whichever league we find ourselves in???!!!

My pleasure!!!!

Good for you with your lie-in, lol!

Currently in Houston but moving a little closer to your next of the woods next month, to just outside of Philly as our little one is off to uni (aka college, lol).

Maybe's once we've moved and settled in, and as our firm's HQ is based in Arlington just a stone's throw away from DC, we might have to arrange for a beer or two if you're game for it for the KO to the new season, whichever league we find ourselves in???!!!
Arlington is close, we’re just on the other side of DC in the Maryland suburbs.

Premier League beers it is then ;)

My wife’s a Texan, she grew up in the suburbs of Houston (city called Humble, if you know it) and then lived in DFW and Austin. We’ve got a lot of friends down there.

Arlington is close, we’re just on the other side of DC in the Maryland suburbs.

Premier League beers it is then ;)

My wife’s a Texan, she grew up in the suburbs of Houston (city called Humble, if you know it) and then lived in DFW and Austin. We’ve got a lot of friends down there.
Amen to that my brother - and definitely praying for that outcome fella!!! Let's just hope Fulham have their flip flops (or should we say sliders?) on tomorrow and that we make it through to win a ticket to the lottery....

Sounds like a plan, and what a small world it is, eh?

We live in the Energy Corridor, in the shadows of bp's US HQ, and know Humble well, as the main Houston airport (George Bush IAH) is just down the road from where your Texan Rose hails from - gonna miss all the great BBQs and ruby murrays around here so hope you know a few good spots around the DC area :)

Are you originally from Sheff too? I was born in the old Nether Edge hospital - grew up there too, until graduating and beginning my 'world tour' back in 97 (and the less said about the longest journey 'home' to KL after the play off game at the old Wembley v Palace in 97 the better) Sincerely hope we can cut that noose free from our neck next month all being well - it's true when they say it's the hope that kills you though, eh?

Tested a few of the above links and working. SportKlub 2 Serbia is already showing our listing on their screen whilst basketball on. As +1hr for their local time it's showing 13:30ko. Got back up sorted now if required thks Dkc 👍

Back
Top Bottom