Fulham Game on TV?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thing is the Lane won't be packed, poor effort having almost 500 tickets left for today, about 130 on Top.
Why does it matter when they sell out? As a fan base we definitely seem to be leave it until last minute. They’ll all go.

As it stands they are just showing one game - Luton v Reading.
I think they add the red button games to the schedule a couple of days before the match (they did a week or two ago when I was checking to see if a game would be on). I can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be on the red button, it’s not a Saturday 3pm game.

I think they add the red button games to the schedule a couple of days before the match (they did a week or two ago when I was checking to see if a game would be on). I can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be on the red button, it’s not a Saturday 3pm game.
Not sure they do for final matches of season but I stand to be corrected.

Deep trailer voice
"From the same company that brought you 'Preston v Barnsley' after Barnsley were relegated and Preston were on the beach, comes a new exciting spectacle..."

It won’t be live on a main channel mate
It's alright I'd rather be at the game anyway. It's just the early start and no direct trains on Saturday that was making me delay. Just bought a ticket. Print at home. New one for me. South Stand fully locked but odd tickets still available on the Kop.

I saw that on the Yorkshire Post website, just looking on the Sky website and there are no matches yet. With all respect to Luton and Reading, it’s hardly a match to pull in the viewing figures. Last week they showed two live matches from League One. I fully expected to see our game and Preston v Boro chosen for Saturday coverage. I would be astonished if all they show is Luton v Reading. Very odd.

I saw that on the Yorkshire Post website, just looking on the Sky website and there are no matches yet. With all respect to Luton and Reading, it’s hardly a match to pull in the viewing figures. Last week they showed two live matches from League One. I fully expected to see our game and Preston v Boro chosen for Saturday coverage. I would be astonished if all they show is Luton v Reading. Very odd.
Its what the efl have announced today.

Sky are showing one match only, the Luton match,

It's alright I'd rather be at the game anyway. It's just the early start and no direct trains on Saturday that was making me delay. Just bought a ticket. Print at home. New one for me. South Stand fully locked but odd tickets still available on the Kop.
And I’ll bet that there are still tickets on south stand available...

Assume you mean ESPN in US?
Nothing showing here?

I took a look and couldn't see it listed yet but it might well be on ESPN plus, which is geo-restricted. If it's being broadcast anywhere apart from the club platforms there should be plenty of free streams.

Not sure, I haven't used it for the past couple of seasons. I think there's a FB group or someone who's signed up can send an invite? No links allowed in forum threads but someone could send a PM
Thanks

They hadn’t shown the full quota of league one games so could put two on, can only show one game this weekend from the championship to fulfill the contract

Loads left on BLUT. People used to say best view in the ground from the BLUT but no-one wants to sit there.
I always sit in BU3, the only problem is its like a library and when you shout and sing people look at you like your mental. I quite like pissing people off though so its ok.

Back
Top Bottom