Game on red button today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just got it on via sky 403 and the pressing red button and selecting hull v sheff u

On Virgin Media, go to Sky Sports Football, wait until 14:55 then hit the red button on your remote.. It then gives you all the options of games to watch.

Just tried it as a full Sky Sports subscriber to Virgin Media, says "there are no interactive events on this channel"

I have picture from Hull and Formula One commentary

Virginmedia customer here with the Sky Sports package.... Got it working now.

Tried the red button on all the Sky Sports channels.
On the one showing the French league 1 match live....it came up with a screen showing that the Sky Sports selections were loading
but the screen was still showing the French match.

So I pressed the "info" button on my controller and in the bottom left hand corner of the screen there are 3 choices in a small black box.
Choose the one called "HC v SU"

and now I'm watching the HC v SU match with the F1 commentary.
The picture is only SD, so it's quite blurry but at least I can see what's happening.

Virginmedia customer here with the Sky Sports package.... Got it working now.

Tried the red button on all the Sky Sports channels.
On the one showing the French league 1 match live....it came up with a screen showing that the Sky Sports selections were loading
but the screen was still showing the French match.

So I pressed the "info" button on my controller and in the bottom left hand corner of the screen there are 3 choices in a small black box.
Choose the one called "HC v SU"

and now I'm watching the HC v SU match with the F1 commentary.
The picture is only SD, so it's quite blurry but at least I can see what's happening.
Thanks , followed your instructions and watching the game, as you say just the engine sounds from F1.
Still better than most footie commentators though

Bloody gutted. It wasn’t listed, so I bought SUTV coverage, then found out it was on red button. Paid for it twice. 😬

Reactions: Dkc
I didn't watch it on the red button. Can anyone confirm that I could've watched on the red button?

I didn't watch it on the red button. Can anyone confirm that I could've watched on the red button?
You could have watched it on the Red Button in SD with commentary from the Grand Prix.

My SUTV feed was stalling constantly today so I did just that

I would have watched it on the Red Button but thought it wasn't on so bought a SUTV pass yesterday and watched it on PC. Glad I did. The acoustics were better than for the Reading home game. You could hear the crowd, replays, Duffy instead of Gage. That said I'll be watching on Red button v Swansea only because I can't afford to be chucking tenners away when I subscribe to Sky.

Last edited:
SUTV was shite today, kept buffering and stalling, couldn't listen to it on radio as I was in Lichfield for a christening, so paid the tenner to watch it on phone....sorry SUTV....bloody shite...wont be doing that again.

Reactions: Dkc
You could have watched it on the Red Button in SD with commentary from the Grand Prix.

My SUTV feed was stalling constantly today so I did just that
I watched it with my Dad who was streaming it from his Macbook. Lagged like anything pre-match on FireFox but ran perfectly through Safari. Dunno why.

Back
Top Bottom