Roy's View From... Formers Players Update

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
Seeing as I bottled the Burnley View From.....

No Mousse?

"As ever the answer is simple. A stern, suave besuited Italian with buckets of the one thing all Brits lack: panache.“

If it comes in a bucket, it can't be panache.

1681233431356.png

Shame that Moore lost form, I thought he was doing okay at Cov.

Watford fans don't seem to like our Chris, do they?

Glad you dodged the Burnley view from,had a quick look on one of their forums,the first one was “well that was easier than I thought“
Didn't bother with any more

We don't need to know what Burnley think.. Cheers.

Some of the delecate members would not be able to handle it would they 😂

Cheers Panchero!

Absolutely no surprises in that lot, except maybe Simon Moore.

Wonder how McGoldrick would fare as a coach? Get him back home working with our strikers and midfielders.
And while we're at it, get Jags back working with the defence!
Edit. Both have a fantastic attitude!
So did Chris Morgan

Naaa then lazy sod, get thi chuffing finger out, get some new donkeys to power thi chuffing watttle wheel for ya slate, chisel and hammer and get bloody view from done.

Gonna have to have a shoutyboxywoxxy vote whether you get paid this month or not....

Asking for two groats, a chipbutty and and a pukkapie pay rise.....

Don't think that's happening.

Glad you dodged the Burnley view from,had a quick look on one of their forums,the first one was “well that was easier than I thought“
Didn't bother with any more
Tbh I was curious to know if any of them acknowledged that they had a game on their hands up until the red

Thank you Roy for the interesting updates.
McGoldrick, you have to say is a very positive influence on a team. Good work ethic and as he got older he got better. He was brilliant for us.

When we played Watford at home I got the impression that they were going to get the manager the sack. They were dead lazy but you could see glimpses that they have enough quality to be at least in the playoff spots. Their attitude must be stinking if they didn't get a bounce with a new manager in. From their fans it looks like the team aren't responding to anyone.

Contrast that attitude versus Huddersfield under Colin. They are having a go.

It’s Didzy’s World and we’re just living in it

This guy wins the internet today for his description of our former manager!!

"uncouth, uncultured, fat northerner who looks at deaths door clearly due to poor lifestyle choices."

It’s fun how none of these players have proved us wrong.

Didsy is a demigod, Lunny is a ten game wonder and a two year tragedy, Jags is all class, Simon Moore has a ceiling exactly where we thought it was, and Kieron Freeman still looks constantly knackered.

We should all be paid scouts.

Quelle surprise that Derby fans are purring over Didzy. Way we’ve had injuries in the forward department this term he would have picked up quite a few appearances for us this season if still here, for sure. Was still the right time to let him go though. Happy he’s bringing smiles to a new set of fans unlike everyone else in that report.

“There have been games of football played this season but at times DM seems to have been playing something quite different.
A joy to watch.”

Favourite comment ❤️

As for Wilder, daft decision to go to Watford. Downward spiral.

Belter. Good lad. Cheers as always, Mr. Roygbiv

I know it’s crass and vulgar to say it, but can you imagine the quality of sexual partners Simon Moore has had being a reserve/second rate keeper with his looks?!

“Hey, you’re cute, what do you do for a living?”

“Well, I’m a professional footballer and played against man Utd last night in the 3-3 draw on sky, didn’t you see me”

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Back
Top Bottom