Roy's View From... Former Players Update

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surprisingly stevo has the best comments lol

Sander enjoy Burnley lol

Ndiaye you can’t come back. Like the last comment

Let's hope he has a mare this season, they really want shut of him, and when we stay up we can buy him back for ten bob and a pickled egg. Illy comes back to his real home and then goes on the rampage in the PL where is properly appreciated.

Clearly, the lad who is still very raw I'm footballing terms, is trying way too hard to please, and them being the fickle fucking frenchies that they are are backing him big time by slagging him off. Lads made a bad choice. I hope we get to bring him back sooner rather than later.

re: OM fans on Illy "After everyone gave him the keys to the club. He lets the dough rest before putting it in the oven. “

I have a feeling this poster is mixing metaphors here ...

Illys just lost a family member not sure if it’s gran , might not be on a good place , keep going son !

Cheers Roy.. I was pissed off with how Illy left but times a healer and I'm gutted for him would love him back. Glad Enda is being mostly appreciated and Berge well meh.

I have a little shrine of blades photos in my home office and part of the collection are one of Ili holding up his shirt to the kop showing his name and one of Sander being serenaded with he’s Norwegian after his first game away at palace.

The Ili one is staying up, the Sander one never made it up, I really wanted it to but I was never convinced it earned its place.

Trust the French (or the translation tool) to come up with some comedic quotes, my favourite being how Ndiaye 'impales himself on the defence'.

Sorry, 8lade, I meant to press Like, not Angry😂

"It takes a village to raise a child."

Compare Jadon Sancho at Dortmund and Jadon Sancho at Man Utd.

Come home Iliman :)

re: OM fans on Illy "After everyone gave him the keys to the club. He lets the dough rest before putting it in the oven. “

I have a feeling this poster is mixing metaphors here ...

Either that or they were posting on the wrong forum and it was meant to be a pizza recipe.

Ta. Slightly shamed to say I’d completely forgotten Enda hadn’t retired.

Wheerz Sharp view Roy?!?

Thanks Roy.

Quite comforting overall.
Very happy that Enda has a new lease of life and is being appreciated. We all loved him even if we could see we needed someone else.

Berge? Well whether he's a nice lad, whether we believed he was a Rolls Royce or invisible, all of us want to see him fail with Burnley, firstly because him failing at Burnley helps Burley to fail, but also to help us feel OK with the fact that we didn't lose a Rolls Royce, but rather that we got good money for a mini.

Ndiaye, we'd have felt joy if he was setting OM alight. We're also happy if they don't like him because WE DO and it's the only way we'll ever have a chance to get him back.

No one else thinking… what if enda had one more season in him? I know he was crocked for us, but you really never know, if he’s been that good for stoke would you choose him or larouci atm?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Pleased to see N'Diaye is flopping. He's traded in the chance to play against the best teams in the world in the PL, to play largely Championship level dross in France ... and is looking entirely mediocre. Way to screw up your career.

Deserves it too, for the way he screwed Hecky around.

Back
Top Bottom