Roy's View From... Loan Updates

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Imagine career done now but Jonathan Forte was always one that you hoped would kick on had a varied career. From memory we got him on loan again for some reason. Always thought he had more

Imagine career done now but Jonathan Forte was always one that you hoped would kick on had a varied career. From memory we got him on loan again for some reason. Always thought he had more
I grew up on the same road as JF and was best friends with his brother Tom, was always the quiet one Jon but always a laugh having a kick around and seeing other youth team players at a young age. (Hurst, Sharp and Ross)

He wasn't bad at scoring in L1/L2 for like Oldham, Scunthorpe, Exeter and Notts C etc. Also he was on Southamptons wage bill for around four years so had a decent living and with promotion bonuses too.

I grew up on the same road as JF and was best friends with his brother Tom, was always the quiet one Jon but always a laugh having a kick around and seeing other youth team players at a young age. (Hurst, Sharp and Ross)

He wasn't bad at scoring in L1/L2 for like Oldham, Scunthorpe, Exeter and Notts C etc. Also he was on Southamptons wage bill for around four years so had a decent living and with promotion bonuses too.
Its great that he made a career from it to be fair, he did play for a few red and white clubs shame it didn't work out for him here. I suppose we were in that transition period when he needed the stability but like you say Southampton is never a bad place to be on the wage bill of!

Its great that he made a career from it to be fair, he did play for a few red and white clubs shame it didn't work out for him here. I suppose we were in that transition period when he needed the stability but like you say Southampton is never a bad place to be on the wage bill of!
Just checked.. 3 and a half years on the Saints wage bill. Must've been on at least 5k a week plus bonuses, not bad! (Around a million contract)

Thought he was going to be a top top player, Ron Reed even told me he would play for England.
And Ian Ross too while we are on it, he was fantastic at 18 level, had an amazing range of passing, maybe a lack of drive cost him a career.

Kyle Walker becomes the 3rd Blades Academy product to captain England in the past 8 years.
Is there anyone in the country who thinks we should be scrapping parts of our academy except the poster on here?

Roy why dont you go and work for the star , it seems whenever you put these up the star do analmost similar article, cut the middleman out and you will be able to move from under the bridge.
Cheers fot these

Roy why dont you go and work for the star , it seems whenever you put these up the star do analmost similar article, cut the middleman out and you will be able to move from under the bridge.
Cheers fot these

I've not seen this to be honest but I'll will be aggressively contesting this plagiarism in the small claims court

I've not seen this to be honest but I'll will be aggressively contesting this plagiarism in the small claims court
I have spoken about this many times about your work being copied by the Stir. As soon as you put out some info they are on to it like a flash as though someone is assigned to stalking your work. Keep a look out at what they are doing pal.

Thought he was going to be a top top player, Ron Reed even told me he would play for England.
And Ian Ross too while we are on it, he was fantastic at 18 level, had an amazing range of passing, maybe a lack of drive cost him a career.
He is a year older than me, when he was breaking into the 1st team I always thought he was going on to bigger things too. He had the power and pace and was a decent finisher too not too dissimilar to Jon Stead's raw attributes.

He is a year older than me, when he was breaking into the 1st team I always thought he was going on to bigger things too. He had the power and pace and was a decent finisher too not too dissimilar to Jon Stead's raw attributes.
I thought he was going to be the next star. I think a lot changed after his dad passed away.

I have spoken about this many times about your work being copied by the Stir. As soon as you put out some info they are on to it like a flash as though someone is assigned to stalking your work. Keep a look out at what they are doing pal.

Making a player up and pretending he's had a couple of excellent games at, say, Ossett United, would be a fantastic way to confirm/deny what they're doing

I did see an article that looked very similar, but couldn't read it due to a bizarre mash up of pop-ups, adds, surveys etc, so couldn't confirm if it was plagiarism or not to be fair.

It's almost like they are trying to drive you off the site as fast as possible

Back
Top Bottom