Forest deducted four points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Four points is a joke and they'll probably get a reduction, down to two points I suspect. Sort of makes ignoring the rules for clubs like Forest with rich owners worthwhile. Stay within the rules and almost certainly be in the relegation zone, spend over and there's a good chance even with a small points deduction you'll be above those who have kept to the rules.
Bit like a small slap on the wrist to say we need to be seen to punishing you but we're not really.

Forest's defence that if they had sold a player they'd have kept within the rules but they didn't so could get more at a later date that is outside the financial period is laughable. Every club could argue that with promising youngsters who are progressing each year. Sell someone else then, or don't buy players you don't need to sit in the reserves.

A very soft punishment in comparison to what they initially handed out to Everton.

It doesn’t really affect us as we’re so far a drift, but it’s about being fair and setting a standard.

I don’t think this is really doing that, but as Swannyblade says there should be a transparent system in place where points deductions are clearly known

not enough but will still give us a great chance to send em back to the championship when they come to the lane would love us to condem em to relegation

Imagine having an owner who fucked up so much with his decisions the previous summer that 2 relegation rivals have had points deductions and it doesn’t give you at least a semi lob on about staying up.
Imagine having some fans, who never fail, at every available opportunity, to stick the proverbial boot in.

It's bull*hit - there should be a set points deduction for any breach of financial rules

At least it works out better for us if Luton come down with us instead of Forest
Dunno, Luton will keep their team together, Forest will probably have to flog.

A very soft punishment in comparison to what they initially handed out to Everton.

It doesn’t really affect us as we’re so far a drift, but it’s about being fair and setting a standard.

I don’t think this is really doing that, but as Swannyblade says there should be a transparent system in place where points deductions are clearly known
Beat Fulham, beat Forest at home and it would make it interesting.

I mean, we won’t. But it would 😉

Having read more, how have they got just 4 points? Everton breached by 19.5m, Forest by over 30m.

It seems Everton weren’t as accurate initially with their reporting.

How is that put above an actual breach of an additional 10m+?

What a nonsense. The relegated clubs should try to appeal it if Forest aren’t one of them.

Still to come is Everton's second round of investigation where potentially they could have more points taken.

Just you watch, Luton pull their cunt out to stay up by a 3 points, only for the fucking bent Premier League to reinstate Forests 4 points after appeal…I sincerely hope the scabs still need the points when they come to BDTBL…I will happily forget the previous 9 months if we can bring them down with us.

Back
Top Bottom