30 points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHY WHY WHY........................................are you grasping at straws??

We were down before a ball was kicked.
Not because of Hecky. And it wont be because of Wilder.

Lack of proper investment pre season is the reason.

Yes there will be ,hopefully, new faces this window, but theyll all be cheap gambling options. None of them will be proven PL players.

We are going down. Stop deluding yourselves.
Thank goodness you said this - I was starting to become optimistic and even started humming doing the ironing

It's quite incredible that we had two points from 17 games last time we were here and yet we returned more in 20/21 than I think we will come the end of this season.

It's quite incredible that we had two points from 17 games last time we were here and yet we returned more in 20/21 than I think we will come the end of this season.

Similar to the Covid season. Losing by the odd goal and drawing games. Better than being battered 5-0 and barely straying past the half-way line. See what happens against Villa and Palace.

We've not had a "winning patch" like we did in the 20/21 season so far... imagine the state of this board if we manage that in the next few weeks!
"Imagine the state" of a forum of a winning team? It'll be happy that the team is winning

It's not happening unfortunately. We can afford to lose about 6 more games. We still have 6 of the top 7 big teams to play.

Agree.....think we're developing a base of consistency where we're becoming a half decent side.

However the problem is.....think we're well capable for picking up plenty of draws but wins will be a struggle
and unlike under Hecky dont think any team will thrash us again. Basically we're competing and no longer an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom