CONFIRMED Femi Seriki signs new contract and joins Rotherham United on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A loan would be a good shout. We're pretty covered with baldock and bogle, maybe a league one team definitely no lower than league 2. Definitely one to watch,

Is he a right back? We can use someone on the right. Excited to see if he can contribute something to our team.
You'll be getting a highly talented young player with some serious potential. Head and shoulders above the u23s. Feel he'd be a definite asset. This is how the "United world" should work. Loans into the pyramid. Transfers between the United world teams etc.

I really hoped we would be integrating these youngsters into the first team this season

Looks like beers hot are the flagship team of united world and have two players now who should be involved with our first team squad

Sensible loan move this. Decent level of football for him and the staff will be able to keep an eye on his progress. Surely will be able to cut his loan move short should we need to bring him back.

You'll be getting a highly talented young player with some serious potential. Head and shoulders above the u23s. Feel he'd be a definite asset. This is how the "United world" should work. Loans into the pyramid. Transfers between the United world teams etc.
Sounds exciting. He will need to adapt probably but will be good for his development.

Sounds exciting. He will need to adapt probably but will be good for his development.
Definitely think he'll take a few games to acclimatise to the league. But I think he'll lock his place in the team down. Rather see him in the Belgian league than league one/two myself. Much higher quality opposition.

Was breaking into a league one side as a winger at 15 before we picked him up and have converted him into a modern hyper attacking wingback. Needs to work on his defensive positioning but he’s one of the fastest players I’ve seen on a pitch loves to get forward his pace allows him to get beyond the wide player in front of him and support attacks at will and still cover back if the opposition breaks. He’s got the tools to go to the very top but he’ll need to be tested and develop the cunning that comes with experience.

The article doesn't tell you much but suggests he might not be the only one:

The article doesn't tell you much but suggests he might not be the only one:

Gordon or lopata maybe? Brunt? Struggling to think of many others who’d be even close to up to standard.

Maybe big jump though from a mixed season at Swindon to the Belgian top league. Ndiaye maybe if the contract issue is fixed.
I don’t have a clue what will happen with ndiaye. Not rejected the contract but not accepted it. Been stalling for ages. He even got dropped from the u23s. Nathan hemmings was telling me he’s the best player from academy they’ve seen in years (same people who saw brooks) and that wilder had said he was in his plans to be the starting number 10 in the championship but won’t play unless he signs the contract

I don’t have a clue what will happen with ndiaye. Not rejected the contract but not accepted it. Been stalling for ages. He even got dropped from the u23s. Nathan hemmings was telling me he’s the best player from academy they’ve seen in years (same people who saw brooks) and that wilder had said he was in his plans to be the starting number 10 in the championship but won’t play unless he signs the contract
He was certainly a standout last year alongside jebbison although he’s obviously older. I think he’d be best served signing the deal as I could see him being involved for us but then I’m not his agent

Maybe big jump though from a mixed season at Swindon to the Belgian top league. Ndiaye maybe if the contract issue is fixed.
It’s less of a jump than it would be for Gordon or Lopata though. How good is the Belgian league? Genuine question, because if we think the youth players are good enough for the Jupiler, why aren’t they good enough for the championship? Or is it a case of loaning them out because there are too many senior players blocking their path? That makes sense with the strikers, because we’ve got almost enough to keep Warnock happy, and probably full backs too but unless we start doing some business, we’re a bit light in central defence and midfield. We seem to be treating the Jupiler league as an alternative to L1.

It’s less of a jump than it would be for Gordon or Lopata though. How good is the Belgian league? Genuine question, because if we think the youth players are good enough for the Jupiler, why aren’t they good enough for the championship? Or is it a case of loaning them out because there are too many senior players blocking their path? That makes sense with the strikers, because we’ve got almost enough to keep Warnock happy, and probably full backs too but unless we start doing some business, we’re a bit light in central defence and midfield. We seem to be treating the Jupiler league as an alternative to L1.
Belgian Pro League is the 9th ranked league in europe with a massive reputation for developing/producing young talent. A loan to Belgium is not mocking the lad, I’d consider it loaning above our level

Lowe? Slater (more likely to sell?)? Amissah? Dewhurst? Gomis?
Hadn’t considered any of the seniors we’re certainly one leftback heavy. Slater will be sold I think if he’s not in the plans. The keepers maybe but I’d be more comfortable with the going league 2 and getting game time. Gomis I think would be behind lopata and Gordon but maybe he’s really exciting reminds me of O’Connell when he goes on those surging runs but then 5 minutes later will look really raw and clunky certainly not as composed as the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom