Everton A game 37

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
Evertons last ever game at Goodison, may well be pivotal in the who goes down stakes
they are ahead of schedule with the new stadium now after a good month of progess

picture from today
405762227_10232106725121080_8375893195585067509_n.jpg

You’re an eternal optimist.

But a lot needs to change to improve on where we are right now
thats a given but even more had to change in 1991 , but it did
only 4 weeks and a bit till we can sign fresh facesand maybe offload a few
and those coming back from injuries will be a bit stronger

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Evertons last ever game at Goodison, may well be pivotal in the who goes down stakes
they are ahead of schedule with the new stadium now after a good month of progess

picture from today
View attachment 175425
This isn't a good thing in any way.

Quite apart from the fact that Everyone won't be anywhere near relegation by then, and we will most likely already be down, let's imagine a scenario where this game is important to our survival.

The last thing we need is a party atmosphere in a game we need something from.

The same thing happened at Villa in 06-07. They were celebrating 25 years since winning the European Cup and, as well as Warnock's tactics, it did not help us at all.

Having said that, right now I'd rip your arm off to not be down going into that game...

Quite apart from the fact that Everyone won't be anywhere near relegation by then, and we will most likely already be down, let's imagine a scenario where this game is important to our survival.

The same thing happened at Villa in 06-07. They were celebrating 25 years since winning the European Cup and, as well as Warnock's tactics, it did not help us at all.

Having said that, right now I'd rip your arm off to not be down going into that game...
Everton will still be in the relegation mix in may unless the bottom 3 are on a record low of around 25 points

thats a given but even more had to change in 1991 , but it did
only 4 weeks and a bit till we can sign fresh facesand maybe offload a few
and those coming back from injuries will be a bit stronger
We won’t be signing anyone that’s a given unless we sell don’t ask who we can sell as I haven’t got a clue who’d want to buy any of em

We won’t be signing anyone that’s a given unless we sell don’t ask who we can sell as I haven’t got a clue who’d want to buy any of em
Make you wonder ....Berge not doing much at Burnley and Ndiaye only got 23 minutes again for Marseille last night .he's not setting his new world on fire and we got nearly 30m for them

Nothing is written in stone yet...form can change and Everton hardly hit back over the deduction .losing 3-0 to a team that needed a late goals to beat us..but just give up .its easier

We will. I have a feeling they won't be points deduction or not.

It would be blades style though to sign off their stadium by beating Everton haha.
A bit like beating Man Utd on Bobby Charltons his last home match…inconsequential.

Where’s a tidal surge up the Mersey when you need one?

Don't have to spend big 3 loans sent back 3 more in and theres plenty of free agents out there

I’m still a bit perplexed by where it is. Going to be a nightmare getting away with it only essentially having one side to exit by.
I don’t think they’ll be encoraging too many people to drive to the ground. There’s a railway station within walking distance, and they’re running bus shuttles from the city centre.

I don’t think they’ll be encoraging too many people to drive to the ground. There’s a railway station within walking distance, and they’re running bus shuttles from the city centre.
Not talking about driving - I mean about 50,000 people trying to exit on to what’s essentially, one street.

Back
Top Bottom