Emmanuel Dennis - Real Madrid slayer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

only 24yo as well... if he ends up with 15+ this season, no doubt the top 6 will come knocking. One of many missed tricks we had while we were PL

only 24yo as well... if he ends up with 15+ this season, no doubt the top 6 will come knocking. One of many missed tricks we had while we were PL
Can't see us signing any foreign players now slav has gone?

And another one, he's what a fully fit Mousset would look like.
Complete hindsight but imagine if we'd had signed Dennis then Bowen from Hull instead of Freeman, Moose, McBurnie and Robinson.
81vpUcJKlKL._AC_UX679_.jpg

If we could have got this guy but didn't or went for other options then that's another bad move from our recruitment "team"

If we could have got this guy but didn't or went for other options then that's another bad move from our recruitment "team"
Agree we could have got him at much less financial layout apparantyl than the best British beef shenanigans

He is from abroad. British only mentality screwed us over.
Was watching Brighton other night thinking about all their good foreign players they've signed

Mac Allister
Trossard
Cuccarella
Bissouma
Mwepo

I know they all cost about £15m+ but seems they got a lot more for their money than what we did

Agree we could have got him at much less financial layout apparantyl than the best British beef shenanigans
Another example of Wilder not trusting the foreign player ! Plumping for a British player who cost twice as much as he would.
Bet the prince regrets giving Wilder his head to bring in only British payers (sorry Berge an exception)
Most of us are furious of what we got for the money,
Just how wil the prince feel when the man he trusted walked away when
Was watching Brighton other night thinking about all their good foreign players they've signed

Mac Allister
Trossard
Cuccarella
Bissouma
Mwepo

I know they all cost about £15m+ but seems they got a lot more for their money than what we did
It was the Wilder all British influence which stopped us going foreign and getting value for .money .

.o ey

Another example of Wilder not trusting the foreign player ! Plumping for a British player who cost twice as much as he would.
Bet the prince regrets giving Wilder his head to bring in only British payers (sorry Berge an exception)
Most of us are furious of what we got for the money,
Just how wil the prince feel when the man he trusted walked away when

It was the Wilder all British influence which stopped us going foreign and getting value for .money .

.o ey
When we were fishing in such a small pond - best of the Chanp (apparently), how could we ever have got value for money?

Forest, not doing a Fulham, on for him at 20m apparently.

You look back and the Fixture list did do the fucking dirty on is didn't it, giving us Watford away?

Still had all of their stars. First game. Away from home.

Could it have been nay more difficult? Couldn't have given us Wigan or Rotherham could they?

Twats!

I read that Watford signed him for 3.5m.
Hell of a pick up when you look at his stats last season in the PL. I'm not sure if £20m is a release clause, but it seems cheap all things considered.

I read that Watford signed him for 3.5m.
Hell of a pick up when you look at his stats last season in the PL. I'm not sure if £20m is a release clause, but it seems cheap all things considered.
Confirmed by my Watford supporting mate, 20m release clause, apparently they have had interest from Italy for sarr as well, he says if they both go they will be lucky to escape a relegation dog fight, as they have very few players that stand out

Confirmed by my Watford supporting mate, 20m release clause, apparently they have had interest from Italy for sarr as well, he says if they both go they will be lucky to escape a relegation dog fight, as they have very few players that stand out

That's wildly pesimistic from your mate. They're still a very solid side at the level and have just signed Choudhury. João Pedro up top too.
They'll still be around the top 6 without Dennis & Sarr. With them they could be pushing the top 2.

Most Watford fans on their forum felt this way before the season. Not many believe they'll be in the promotion hunt

Compare to McBurnie ,
£20m paid - we'd release for £3.50

That's wildly pesimistic from your mate. They're still a very solid side at the level and have just signed Choudhury. João Pedro up top too.
They'll still be around the top 6 without Dennis & Sarr. With them they could be pushing the top 2.

Most Watford fans on their forum felt this way before the season. Not many believe they'll be in the promotion hunt

I guess it's how they replace Sarr and Dennis. They knew before the season started they would be going. if they spend half the money they make on them, they will probably be up there still.

No they won't, they're shite.

Leeds want Joao Pedro as well apparently

Watford have other good options backing up Sarr and Dennis. They also have at least 3 other decent CFs to replace Pedro

They'll not be too far away whatever happens. Any Watford fans expecting a struggle are morons. Typical relegation over reactors

Watford have other good options backing up Sarr and Dennis. They also have at least 3 other decent CFs to replace Pedro

They'll not be too far away whatever happens. Any Watford fans expecting a struggle are morons. Typical relegation over reactors
I will let my mate know what you said 👍, couple of their games I have been to with him, I find they're a lot like us very glass half empty 😉

Who are the other decent CF's they've got?

Who are the other decent CF's they've got?
Manaj and Bayo are quite high calibre signings

Penaranda and Fletcher are capable albeit not out and out CFs

They probably have better strength backing up the wide fwds, but those players are awol so far so fuck knows

Back
Top Bottom