email from club - NO MORE TICKETS ON SALE IN KOP - standing & wrong seat usage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did you never go to match with your mates when you was younger? Id rather be with my mates than sat on my own. It's all well and good calling them out for putting us in this shit but I don't find it odd that people would rather be with there friends than sat alone lol
There's a difference between been with your mates and being a bell end by pushing into a seat which you haven't the ticket for ,if they thought about it they could all get tickets together in the left of the kop facing down ,their own little patch for them and their mates .

There's a difference between been with your mates and being a bell end by pushing into a seat which you haven't the ticket for ,if they thought about it they could all get tickets together in the left of the kop facing down ,their own little patch for them and their mates .
You never said anything about anyone pushing into people's seats without tickets, you said some spiel about stone island clad lads not wanting to sit on there tod.

You never said anything about anyone pushing into people's seats without tickets, you said some spiel about stone island clad lads not wanting to sit on there tod.
I'll stand corrected but isn't that the problem . Sit in the seat on your ticket and everyone's a winner .

I'll stand corrected but isn't that the problem . Sit in the seat on your ticket and everyone's a winner .
Sorry for being unnecessarily arsey there. Annoys me when I see blades who've been and done it and enjoyed all the best things about following football drag the young ens down for trying to enjoy it as much as they did. For all the horrible shite that use to go on I can't help but feel jealous when I see a proper terrace on old match videos and what not. Can't argue with you regarding sitting where your ticket is think I'm feeling a bit mardy.

Sorry for being unnecessarily arsey there. Annoys me when I see blades who've been and done it and enjoyed all the best things about following football drag the young ens down for trying to enjoy it as much as they did. For all the horrible shite that use to go on I can't help but feel jealous when I see a proper terrace on old match videos and what not. Can't argue with you regarding sitting where your ticket is think I'm feeling a bit mardy.
To be fair I shouldn't be the one to cast the first stone .trouble is everything in today's world is governed by health and safety and risk aversion .the old days in football are never coming back .

To be fair I shouldn't be the one to cast the first stone .trouble is everything in today's world is governed by health and safety and risk aversion .the old days in football are never coming back .

I'd be willing to bet a significant percentage of those getting dewey eyed about the old days, are too young to have experienced it first hand anyway.

Where else are they supposed to sit on the Kop if all other seats are taken by ST Holders ?
Alternatively,move to the BLUT for the game so they can hold hands and sit together
Doesn't matter where they sit.

Those that buy tickets match by match can only buy one

Encouraging them to buy one ticket and then congregate in an area where they know somebody

Doesn't matter where they sit.

Those that buy tickets match by match can only buy one

Encouraging them to buy one ticket and then congregate in an area where they know somebody
They can buy two tickets as long as the other person in registered on our system. In the digital age you need to register for mahy things so i cant see why this is an issue.

They can buy two tickets as long as the other person in registered on our system. In the digital age you need to register for mahy things so i cant see why this is an issue.
I'm registered
Certain people I know decide to go to a game occasionally including a Sheffield man who has lived abroad for 30 years, and I can't get two tickets online

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
Because JJ just makes things up 😀
Here again aren't you, you smug sanctimonious prick

Bartman said that people who are registered can buy two tickets

They can't

Only those who are registered can buy a ticket, and only ONE

It's okay saying people can register, but for what?

So they can go to a game every 10 years?
And then sit on their own?

Those people aren't going to bother if it is not life or death important to them, human nature tells you they won't bother, if you understood human nature.

Warnocks hoofers could pull in 32600 for some of the Premier League games in the last half of the season.

A decent Premier League side under Wilder barely struggled to get 30,000

Make it difficult, make it awkward, and certain people who are either new to supporting the club, or haven't done so for a long time will not go, simple as that, and the figures show it.

There's no way empty seats for Premier League football would exist if the one ticket per person policy wasn't here.

I suppose now we'll get the "fuck 'em, not real fans anyway" comments which are even stupider than the decision to make it more difficult.

Bartman said that people who are registered can buy two tickets
Please dont twist what i post out if context.

I can go to the ticket office and buy as many tickets as i want provided they have a customer number on the United system

If you have friends who want to go, they need to to register on our system like i did with my granddaughter. Very simple to do.

Why is this a barrier for you?

Warnocks hoofers could pull in 32600 for some of the Premier League games in the last half of the season.

A decent Premier League side under Wilder barely struggled to get 30,000
I haven't got the time to check but i am pretty sure that we were averaging over 30,000 under Wilder in the top league pre Covid, just as we did under Warnock.
Wasnt the maximum capacity also slight lower for Wilder's season ?
We are averaging 26k/27k now. We cater for Blades old and new. The cannot guarantee that fans can sit together in areas like to Kop,JSS and South Stand for league games because attendences are hight. However, if you buy tickets when they are realsed, you can buy seats together in thr BLUT.....or take them to a home cup game when prices are normaly cheap and there are plenty of tickets unsold

It what way are we making it difficult for new fans to buy tickets. Register once, put on your family and friends list and that is it.

I've got 4 mates registered on my family and friends, they only go every now and then and I registered them so it made it easier to sort their tickets out when they do decide to go. My mates coming down for Huddersfield and I got him a ticket no problem, because he's registered.

Most of the problem is people being too thick to understand how the system works and too ignorant to follow rules.

For the rest of the season do away with employing students as stewards on £9.50 per hour on the kop and bring in the police and / or a security company and enforce the regulations.

The extra sale of tickets will contribute towards the extra cost.
Not sure using the Police for that role would go down with the public. What next, using coppers to manage exuberant crowds at music concerts

I haven't got the time to check but i am pretty sure that we were averaging over 30,000 under Wilder in the top league pre Covid, just as we did under Warnock.
Wasnt the maximum capacity also slight lower for Wilder's season ?
We are averaging 26k/27k now. We cater for Blades old and new. The cannot guarantee that fans can sit together in areas like to Kop,JSS and South Stand for league games because attendences are hight. However, if you buy tickets when they are realsed, you can buy seats together in thr BLUT.....or take them to a home cup game when prices are normaly cheap and there are plenty of tickets unsold

It what way are we making it difficult for new fans to buy tickets. Register once, put on your family and friends list and that is it.
Our average now is 28,700

Thanks. I didn't realise it was that high.

Will probably now reduce due to the issues on the Kop
We might sustain it, looking at the sales for the next couple of home games at least. I suppose it depends how long the ban on sales goes on for and away support (I’m assuming Huddersfield and Coventry will pretty much sell out?).

Please dont twist what i post out if context.

I can go to the ticket office and buy as many tickets as i want provided they have a customer number on the United system

If you have friends who want to go, they need to to register on our system like i did with my granddaughter. Very simple to do.

Why is this a barrier for you?
Spot on. I've registered all my Grandchildren and got Junior Membership, trouble is our seats are on the Kop and never any problem purchasing tickets whenever
they fancied going. Contacted SUFC but cannot sell tickets on the kop, they are not old enough to go in the BLUT they have to be 14 or over to go unaccompanied. Their solution was we will have to buy tickets for the BLUT then purchase tickets for them in the BLUT which works out pretty expensive on top of already purchased season tickets and Membership cards. Surely selling tickets to Junior Membership holders wouldn't be a problem, but apparently so. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Back
Top Bottom