David McGoldrick: Injured

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is exactly why I rolled my eyes at the suggestions of us playing with a “number 10” again, Mcgoldrick was injured a few times last season and we also got rid of Luke Freeman.

Didzy may be a talented lad but when you even consider the fact of us playing a formation that relies solely on Mcgoldrick. Its a pipe dream.

This is exactly why I rolled my eyes at the suggestions of us playing with a “number 10” again, Mcgoldrick was injured a few times last season and we also got rid of Luke Freeman.

Didzy may be a talented lad but when you even consider the fact of us playing a formation that relies solely on Mcgoldrick. Its a pipe dream.
Wasn't Didz playing as a 10 when he scored against Arsenal?

Wasn't Didz playing as a 10 when he scored against Arsenal?
I believe he was, but my point is still valid. We cant/wont be primarily using the 3/4/1/2 system.

How can we? Mcgoldrick is not able to hold a position all by himself and Wilder and the team have loaned out our only other possible option.

Either way I will put money on us not playing a number 10 anytime soon, especially now.

I believe he was, but my point is still valid. We cant/wont be primarily using the 3/4/1/2 system.

How can we? Mcgoldrick is not able to hold a position all by himself and Wilder and the team have loaned out our only other possible option.

Either way I will put money on us not playing a number 10 anytime soon, especially now.
4-3-1-2 seems to be our fallback plan when we need a goal but its far too attacking for us to ever start with.

As people have stated we might need to drop the 3 at the back because without JOC and an in form Enda the overlaps and overloads are only working down our right.

Do you not think a 10 could work in a 4-1-3-2? A holding midfielder, 3 in the center with one of them almost as a 10 behind Brewster and McBurnie.

As soon as I saw how long he’d played I thought it was too long and he’d suffer from it. Fucking amateur twats, don’t they know how to manage players’ fitness? I hope he retires from internationals after this.

I'm starting to find all of this fairly amusing at this stage.
The football God's strike back.

I think waiting 12 years to get to the PL with a credible team, manager, and owner, have a blinder and then not be able to go to matches was the start of the God's sniggering at us.

We'll probably be back in the EFL by the time the plandemic is over.

This whole competition is a complete waste of time. No one is interested. The players don't really want to play. The clubs don't want them to as it risks injury. Please just scrap the bloody thing. (and the Caraboa Cup)

This whole competition is a complete waste of time. No one is interested. The players don't really want to play. The clubs don't want them to as it risks injury. Please just scrap the bloody thing. (and the Caraboa Cup)

That's our viewpoint, as English people with a thriving Premier League.

It may be the case that the rest of Europe, who perhaps have more pride in their national team & have less of a thriving domestic league, disagree.

Gutted about this was hoping to see didzy and the bru start together.

Back
Top Bottom