David McGoldrick: Injured

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wasnt expecting extra time being played at some of the international matches during the midweek :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm starting to find all of this fairly amusing at this stage.
The football God's strike back.

Hopefully back at the club getting treatment and nothing more than a mild strain.

however from my experience, any injury in that area can take a long time to heal

The curse of International call ups. I always worry about injuries to our key players. The only player of ours still in his prime who has retired from International duty is Oli Norwood and he's not in our first team anymore! You couldn't make it up.

Didzy is injury prone so this is no surprise.

This is also why getting an upgrade on him was IMO vital in the window. But we didnt do it.

usually 3-6 week abductor injury , we've been blessed with little or no injuries since august 2019 up untill lockdown. other teams have suffered much more than us.

Nothing is going for us this season.

Isn't Burke injured too?

Then Mousse....

FFS

Increases the profile and usually the value of that player.
Develops their game and experience playing abroad in situations out of their comfort zone.
Maybe seriously doubt McGoldrick value is going up at his age, no matter how good he is for us or Ireland.

Feel for Goldie. Some bastard ‘abducted’ my muscle at birth. Still can’t strip down fully in the gym.

Get well soon Mc’G’, I find looking at it in a mirror helps.

Back
Top Bottom