Player Suggestion David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am starting to get more concerned about his fitness, he really does seem to be struggling with that.

He is not robust enough to play every game for us if he were to sign and in addition he would be yet another of our midfield players who does not like to put his foot in and for these reasons I do not want to sign him.

It might seem daft to you but obviously not to Bournemouth.
What's obvious is that it certainly seemed daft to every other club out there. If it seemed daft to Bournemouth would still be a mute point as seemingly no bids were submitted for his transfer and subsequently rejected, OR it was daft to expect anyone to pay £40m for him as I said originally.

I am starting to get more concerned about his fitness, he really does seem to be struggling with that.

Nah mate, just read back through this thread. Any questions around his fitness or being back to the level required for the Premier League are nonsense and like Brewster he's the answer to all our prayers.

1st one was a deflection but second one was lovely, right place, right time.

Talksport South Coast reporter says Wilder is working extremely hard to bring Brooks back in January.

Talksport South Coast reporter says Wilder is working extremely hard to bring Brooks back in January.

If that’s where the January funds are going we must be confident O’Connell is making good progress on his recovery and will be back before the end of the season.

We will only get him if,
A - The player asks to leave.
and
B - We pay what Bournemouth will be asking.

2 new problems are, we are a less attractive move than in the Summer and Bournemouth are in a stronger position than before.

We will only get him if,
A - The player asks to leave.
and
B - We pay what Bournemouth will be asking.

2 new problems are, we are a less attractive move than in the Summer and Bournemouth are in a stronger position than before.
That's what Sinclair said.

I've no idea whether this is remotely feasible but I do know it's quite possible the journo is right as we definitely showed an interest in the summer window.

That's what Sinclair said.

I've no idea whether this is remotely feasible but I do know it's quite possible the journo is right as we definitely showed an interest in the summer window.
People forget that footballers have lives. What if he misses his mates, his family, the North? You can't write anything off, but would he jump ship again to another possible relegation?

I think he would want to join us, I think he enjoys playing for Wilder, and maybe the Northern move could be a positive too but the league positions is what concerns me the most now.

People forget that footballers have lives. What if he misses his mates, his family, the North? You can't write anything off, but would he jump ship again to another possible relegation?

I think he would want to join us, I think he enjoys playing for Wilder, and maybe the Northern move could be a positive too but the league positions is what concerns me the most now.
Yeah if come January, Bournemouth are still major auto contenders and we look dead and buried, it's very hard to see.

Some thought it was all bollocks in the summer but Wilder clearly didn't.

Trying to get a deal over the line and actually getting it there are two very different things.

Crazy to think we can’t attract players from bloody Bournemouth but that’s how it is today money talks there pretty wealthy these days and with them looking like bouncing back can’t see it happening

I think if we were comfortably in mid table this season then this might be a goer. Unfortunately, we arent in a position to look to bring him back as we will be playing championship football again next season (barring a footballing miracle).

It would have been nice to bring him back though, that's a given.

Back
Top Bottom