Player Suggestion David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Desperate to get that Leigh Griffiths suggestion well out of eyesight! So thought I'd resurrect this.

Hopefully Brooksy's treatment is going well and he makes a full recovery. Then he gets back to football, then Blades sign him.

That's the rumour.

First off, absolutely over the moon he's fit and well.
The fact he's back training/playing is a huge bonus to the young man (and whoever he plays for) too.

He'll need to hit the ground running to make the Wales squad so First team football is a must sooner rather than later.

He'll pick up some niggles and strains on his way back to fitness (he had plenty in the first place) but I'd take him on a season long loan in a heartbeat.

I think the world cup squads have been made bigger, 30 maybe? So he might get taken in good will, even if he's not expected to play.

For some reason I thought he was out of contract this summer.

Unless he signed a new deal or Bournemouth had an option for further year?
It does say on transfermarkt that he is out of contract. I imagine they have a deal in the works.

Leave him to it, no pressure. He'll need a while to get back to full fitness, he's had a year focussing on nothing other than personal recovery so i'd be surprised to see him back on a football pitch before Oct/ November

First off, absolutely over the moon he's fit and well.
The fact he's back training/playing is a huge bonus to the young man (and whoever he plays for) too.

He'll need to hit the ground running to make the Wales squad so First team football is a must sooner rather than later.

He'll pick up some niggles and strains on his way back to fitness (he had plenty in the first place) but I'd take him on a season long loan in a heartbeat.

I too am delighted to see him back on the road to recovery.

Taking him on loan would be a massive gamble though - would you really want to stake £50-70k/week of Utd's limited budget on him being / staying fit enough to play the majority of games and adding value?

I too am delighted to see him back on the road to recovery.

Taking him on loan would be a massive gamble though - would you really want to stake £50-70k/week of Utd's limited budget on him being / staying fit enough to play the majority of games and adding value?
A huge gamble I agree, but its going to take a leap of faith to pull off another MGW signing, how many loans are actually that successful (for us)?
On his day he's as good, if not better (currently/in the Prem) than MGW.

A huge gamble I agree, but its going to take a leap of faith to pull off another MGW signing, how many loans are actually that successful (for us)?
On his day he's as good, if not better (currently/in the Prem) than MGW.

I don't disagree FTPE. I'll be keen to see what Bournemouth plan to do with him - I'd imagine they closely monitor his progress and fitness and then decide on next steps towards the end of the window. If it were me, I'd be inclined to keep him with the U23s while he builds his strength and fitness back up, with a view, if everything is ok, to promote him to the senior squad (assuming they'll find a place for him in it) or send him out on loan in Jan

Playing for Bournemouth u21's today & has a new contract. Things you love to see - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...bournemouth-premier-league-best-b2156565.html
Unfortunately he got a hamstring injury and hasn't been in action since.

Yet another reason he'd fit in perfectly at Blades...

But in all seriousness, could he be the loan star signing for January?! Bournemouth have him on a long contract and might be happy for him to get minutes elsewhere to get back to somewhere near his best.

Just enough games for him to get fit before we make him our first promotion signing following Bournemouth’s relegation…..

Fab news I will always think of him as a Blade after his display at the rust bucket. Feel so sorry for that right back of theirs HA HA .
Rumour has it the operation to to un-turn him inside out was a failure. He's still inside out to this day.

Rumour has it the operation to to un-turn him inside out was a failure. He's still inside out to this day.
Love it .I heard both his legs are tied in a knot so he cant do it to him again .I thought he was running a bit funny ,poor man .;)

Back
Top Bottom