Player Suggestion David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is most definitely what Brooksy looks like driving a car like that.

boy-driving-parent-car-260nw-499523791.jpg

Good job David is such a rare name else people could easily jump to the wrong conclusion, and thankfully his last name isn't Smith so I'm pretty sure it's him.

Absolutely no chance this happens.

That's not going to stop me getting excited though. A midfield 3 of Viera, Berge & Brooks 😍
It’s not happening but if it did he’d be playing upfront wide in a 3 which is his true position. It’s why wilder could never really fit him into his system.

Underrated player - despite being Leeds he was an absolute baller. Also love the fact he hated football and has gone completely off grid since retiring. Apparently him and Alan Smith were more interested in bikes as opposed to football.

People are actually sending this car photo to journalists 🤦‍♂️. What world do we live. Brooks would be around £10-15m to sign. We can't afford Ben Davies on a permanent

Won't be travelling to Birmingham tomorrow due to his red card against Forest, so might well be him 😂

People are actually sending this car photo to journalists 🤦‍♂️. What world do we live. Brooks would be around £10-15m to sign. We can't afford Ben Davies on a permanent

£10-15m? And the rest MB1889.

I've no idea why (i) Utd would want the player bearing in mind what he'd cost (fee & salary), not to mention his injury record since leaving Utd (ii) Bournemouth would agree to see unless they're made an eyewatering offer, especially to Utd who would be seen as a rival as opposed to a Prem club e.g. Palace who are rumoured to be interested and (iii) why DB would agree to the move which would pretty much be sideways.

Agree - to certain point - and I don't think Brooks is realistic, however, I don't think it is any coincidence that we have been linked with more players these last few days and then it comes out Ramsdale is probably leaving.

I think the club, albeit frustrating to us fans, are playing a good game by lining up several potential targets should our budget change dramatically with a big sale.

Perhaps Utd will unveil Brooks, Besic and Tony Kenworthy together to appease all the Bladey Blades and those whose player knowledge amounts to only those that have worn the red & white stripes.

Big if, but if we are interested should we be? Only opinion of course, but he seems to be made of biscuits. Lots of different injuries and issues with staying fit.

Perfect for us then, especially if he costs a lot.

A sure fire way of getting a career ending injury if you're a good player who's worth a lot of money is to sign for Sheffield United.

Back
Top Bottom