David Beckham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
Real Madrid are not renewing his contract.

Could sit in our midfield???

Let the media circus begin.

:D :D :D

He could suit it indeed, I beleive he owns a gentlemans outfitting shop in Madrid.

Not a bad signing i wouldnt put him infront of keeeeef though :p

Saying they have been misquoted now.....deal still on table.

Stuart Pearce asked by the media if he would be interested in David Beckham.....

"well he is good looking"

:D :D :D

Yeah, david beckham would be on the bench because of Keef.

:D Course he would!

I think that might have been a joke, mate.

Anyways, he's off to LA Galaxy now to play for Alexei Lalas.

silverfox said:
5 year deal on nearly £493,000 per week.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Tell me that's a typo!!

Edit: Never mind, just found it. 5 year deal worth $250,000,000. Holy shit.

silverfox said:
5 year deal on nearly £493,000 per week.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

you gotta be kidding me! It'd take me years to earn that in my current job!

Fair play to him.

Why would he want to come back here to put up with the shit he gets?

There was a cap on wages over there but they have allowed teams to start breaking it so they can improve the image of their game.

The One said:
There was a cap on wages over there but they have allowed teams to start breaking it so they can improve the image of their game.

They still have a wage cap I believe.

It's just now they can blow it all on one player with a high salary and rest of em on a tenner a week. lol

Sharpy said:
Fair play to him.

Why would he want to come back here to put up with the shit he gets?

I agree why would he want to be hounded by the media over here.

Robbie said:
They still have a wage cap I believe.

It's just now they can blow it all on one player with a high salary and rest of em on a tenner a week. lol
The new rule is apparentl Beckhams rule or something like that.
But earning that much he won't be complaing about anything

Retaliation is not acceptable, unless you're keef. then you can smack some little...hunt for being slightly annoying
The best part of that was because that word rhymed with what word we all want to use. :D

As for Beckham, that should put his overinflated ego down several notches.

i dont understand why beckham signed a contract for the MLS if he could ve played another 2-3 yrs on top level in most european leagues. would ve been welcomed by most premier league teams i reckon.

i dont understand why beckham signed a contract for the MLS if he could ve played another 2-3 yrs on top level in most european leagues. would ve been welcomed by most premier league teams i reckon.

I think getting nearly half a million per week for playing for them might have had something to do with it

I think getting nearly half a million per week for playing for them might have had something to do with it

Exactly money talks and getting half a mil is more important to him than getting payed abit less but still playing at a top class team.

Ostensibly he wants to be part of the growing popularity of 'soccer' in the US, and thinks that he can really spearhead a campaign to make the sport bigger over there.

Now, I agree that this might be partly true, but I don't believe that he'd have done it had he not been offered a truly staggering amount of cash to do so.

Back
Top Bottom