CONFIRMED Sam McCallum

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rumours are he's not been offered a contract by Norwich and is available on a free (to the surprise of many Norwich fans by the looks of it).

With our lack of left backs he could be a decent option with plenty of championship experience at 23 years old.

He’s basically a better version of Lowe.

He isn’t as good as Burrows which would suggest we aren’t going with the Americans list of signings.

Could he not be coming in as backup? After all the departures we are massively depleted in that position now, so could do with a couple of options
Would think it’s him and RND.

Our left hand side would be:

McCallum
RND

Trusty
Robbo

Then if we go for wingers it would be Millar (if rumours true + 1 more)

McCallum
RND

Trusty
Robbo

What about Burrows though?

Larouci has gone back hasn't he? I remembered reading something about an obligation to buy but hopefully that was only if Utd has stayed up.

Another tremendous signing last season - God, there was some rubbish signed wasn't there? The Prem equivalent of that fateful day when Utd announced Johns, McGinty, Brandy and the worng McGinn brother under David Weir.

Larouci has gone back hasn't he? I remembered reading something about an obligation to buy but hopefully that was only if Utd has stayed up.

Another tremendous signing last season - God, there was some rubbish signed wasn't there? The Prem equivalent of that fateful day when Utd announced Johns, McGinty, Brandy and the worng McGinn brother under David Weir.
I will say - credit to the club for trying the "buy cheap young talent with the view to selling on for profit", but it doesn't help when they don't seem to have talent

What about Burrows though?
Well Rifleman was very confident that at this moment in time he’s not a priority.

If what he’s saying is true and we move for this left back then I would be putting a line through Burrows.

I really hope RND isn’t out starting left back. He hasn’t been the same since injury.

Never heard of this McCallum, is he any good?

Would hope McCallum is backup to Burrows.

Well Rifleman was very confident that at this moment in time he’s not a priority.

If what he’s saying is true and we move for this left back then I would be putting a line through Burrows.
Local press there reporting its just the payment plan that's holding up the deal for Burrows - and Rocket Man (who has been more reliable than Rifleman I believe) has said Burrows is close

Maybe we're moving RND to LCB?

Local press there reporting its just the payment plan that's holding up the deal for Burrows - and Rocket Man (who has been more reliable than Rifleman I believe) has said Burrows is close

Maybe we're moving RND to LCB?
Then we would have 3 LCB in Trusty / Robbo / RND would be a bit excessive.

You maybe right time will tell.

Let’s see who indeed is ITK…

Then we would have 3 LCB in Trusty / Robbo / RND would be a bit excessive.

You maybe right time will tell.

Let’s see who indeed is ITK…
Isn't both RNB and Robbo in the last year of their deals? Or are we maybe thinking that RND isn't recovering as hoped? Or is Robbo moving central? Too many options

Does seem odd to have either 3 LBs or 3 LCBs

Isn't both RNB and Robbo in the last year of their deals? Or are we maybe thinking that RND isn't recovering as hoped? Or is Robbo moving central? Too many options

Does seem odd to have either 3 LBs or 3 LCBs
Maybe so. I don’t see it personally happening. £4m for a full back when we don’t have a new owner seems extreme for us.

We didn’t spend £4m on a goalkeeper.

Takeover won’t be done for weeks so I don’t know how anything would be seen as close.

Maybe so. I don’t see it personally happening. £4m for a full back when we don’t have a new owner seems extreme for us.

We didn’t spend £4m on a goalkeeper.

Takeover won’t be done for weeks so I don’t know how anything would be seen as close.
26th is the date

Please for gods sake let it be the date

McCallum
RND

Trusty
Robbo

Never been impressed by RND liked to be proven wrong though ... Seems like so much to do and not that much time to do it 🤫

Never been impressed by RND liked to be proven wrong though ... Seems like so much to do and not that much time to do it 🤫
I’m always a bit confused with him. Sometimes he looks premier league player but he’s injured so often it’s hard to really see his level

Back
Top Bottom