David Beckham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hahahaha I doubt it! Imagine his wages. Would be nice though and if he hopes to prove himself before South Africa I doubt he'd seriously consider any championship team

Can you imagine Stick Insect's reaction?

"FACKING Sheffield, David? No Harvey Nics, no Selfridges... wall to wall facking Greggs the bakers. I've got one word for you David - I don't think so."

;)

posh may miss out on the harvey nicks shops,but we do have primark,matalan and netto plus there are plenty of music teachers to help her learn how to sing if she fancies that as a career !

Just out of interest, where did this rumour come from?

I can just see Brooklyn and the other young uns fitting in well at Page Hall school

Just out of interest, where did this rumour come from?

I can just see Brooklyn and the other young uns fitting in well at Page Hall school
I think MattBianco simply pulled it out of his arse, Swiss. Seriously, where would he have to cite as his source for it to be even the slightest bit believable?? :eek: We snigger and move on mate. :)

Would I like to see Beckham playing for us? Darn tootin' sonny!

Do I even for one minute think that we can afford his wages, that he would come, or that anybody thinks playing for us of any other Championship side will happen? Heck no!

Beckham has said that he would like to play in Europe when the Soccerball Season finishes. I bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that this will be back at Milan.

I think MattBianco simply pulled it out of his arse, Swiss. Seriously, where would he have to cite as his source for it to be even the slightest bit believable?? :eek: We snigger and move on mate. :)

How very dare you!!! Why would you think i made this up?

No of course its not in the slightest believable, it was just a question of where the rumour was generated.

So is MattBianco 'the Mirror' or 'tribalfootball' equivalent of rubbish rumour mongering? :D

Beckham is my brother from another mother! He tells me he's relishing the chance of playing in the championship.

He said he wants his kids to keep up their British roots so he's gonna make Vic shop at Primarni and go for tea at Uncle Sams!

Back
Top Bottom