Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Many of us knew this was coming, but it makes it no less tragic. Loved his honest, insightful posts on the MH thread, his joy at a Wednesday loss and all those building site stories featuring the infamous bucket character. Lots of memories, but the one that stays with me is the determination he had to take his little girl to her first day at school. He did it and we shared that triumph. Go well young fella!

Sad news, didn't know Matt but spoke with him over DM's and he was a really genuinely nice bloke! He really was going through it, I feel for his family!

I never did get that beer ya promised me but ill get with ya on the other side for it mate?

God speed Matt 🫶

What sad news. I remember him mentioning the diagnosis a while back but I had no idea how far along it was. He’ll be missed.

RIP Ainsley. Sounds like one of his daughters is the same age as mine. Cruel illness to steal away their dad like that. He always seemed a good lad and a top contributor on here. Sending love to all his family.

Only just found out about this spoke to him a few weeks ago to tell him about SBT passing away and he said he had exceeded the docs expectations its still crushing when it happens though Matt was so full of life and vigour and is a sad loss to all those who knew him but especially his wife and 2 kids

RIP Matt another gone too soon 🥹

RIP Ains. Loved swapping wife stories on the thread and hearing about bucket ****. Hits home when we have daughters the same age.

You'll be missed. X

Rip and my thoughts to his family, cancer is the worst fucking disease it just doesn't pick who it takes, I was caught in 2014 "prostate" 😓😓😓

Really sad news this. Didn't know him,but you felt like you did.
He'll be very sadly missed on here.

Reading his account of his illness was incredibly sad and I hope he's at peace now, wherever that may be. It's strange as you knew this was never going to have a happy ending but you hope to the very last for the miracle that sadly didn't come.

RIP fella, prayers and condolences to your loved ones 😢

What a man. What a brave journey, but the way he handled and was so open and honest on here. He should be an inspiration to everyone. His posts about what wound him up and his comical Wednesday posts, even when he was suffering.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom