Player Suggestion Daniel Sturridge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was just thinking this. Short term deal, like you said pay as you play. Review the deal at Xmas and extend if he adds something 👌

Had a decent record at Trabzonspor too 7 goals in 16 games not too shabby at all

He still has that touch of quality and is a skillful player could be a Premier league version of what Didzy did for us in the championship.

Attachments

• 20200915_125051.jpg
    20200915_125051.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 1
No way.
Sometimes you have to pay the going rate for things!
Buy cheap buy twice!

No way.
Sometimes you have to pay the going rate for things!
Buy cheap buy twice!
I get what you are saying but he's a free agent and will obviously come on big wages that could be downsized on pay a you play enhancements. Short term deal to cover the short term loss of Moose. If it doesn't work, cut ties. Would be a small risk (not risk free like Ravel) but with the size of our budget personally think he'd be a good option

I’d definitely have him but, he ain’t chasing channels or creating goals out of nothing. Last night our strikers had scraps to work off. If he doesn’t score and doesn’t look mobile he’ll get slammed like a lot of the players last night

I’d definitely have him but, he ain’t chasing channels or creating goals out of nothing. Last night our strikers had scraps to work off. If he doesn’t score and doesn’t look mobile he’ll get slammed like a lot of the players last night

He is a quality player that can score world class goals out of nothing he is a natural talent and he is a step up on anything else we have currently.

He is a quality player that can score world class goals out of nothing he is a natural talent and he is a step up on anything else we have currently.
Please God no. He`s a fancy dan, with some talent admittedly, but not a team player. Rarely chooses the best option when he has the ball in the final third.

Depends how desperate we are, could be another on a 1 year deal type thing.

So you wouldn't take a goalscorer that scored 7 in 16 games for one of the top teams in Turkey over our forwards bar McBurnie?
Hes no better than what we have. Legs have gone. Injury prone. Not a progressive signing. It would be another to add to the who do you pick Billy/Didzy/Burke/Mouse list

Hes no better than what we have. Legs have gone. Injury prone. Not a progressive signing. It would be another to add to the who do you pick Billy/Didzy/Burke/Mouse list

How can you say he is not better than what we have he scored 7 goals in 16 games

Worth a punt on a deal until January? If he proves his fitness, he gets a deal until the end of the season. Win/win.

Looking more unlikely that we're going to get Brewster now. I'm sure our Chris has got summat up his sleeve.

Sky just suggested he'd be an option for us and West Brom

Back
Top Bottom