Gone Elsewhere Conor Coady

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think a lot of people get too excited about certain linked players. Coady is decent but expensive, and in Egan and Ahmedhodzic we have two players who are more than competent at his preferred position. We need to be very clever, and prioritise spending money on our weakest areas to have any hope of survival.
Just been in Bergen, beautiful part of the world.
Totally agree that we have to prioritise the areas where first eleven players need to be brought in. Anel and Egan are two of a limited number that we expect to hold their own this season
Plenty of other areas to strengthen and then bring in players to develop and sell on

I think a lot of people get too excited about certain linked players. Coady is decent but expensive, and in Egan and Ahmedhodzic we have two players who are more than competent at his preferred position. We need to be very clever, and prioritise spending money on our weakest areas to have any hope of survival.
Nothing sums up June on a football message board better than people moaning about not spending half of the budget on a 30 year old who wouldn't be guaranteed to start.

We need more takeover news Coops, anything doing? :)
Not really, no. Tried to prod the person who'd first mentioned the Americans and got a response which didn't really say anything at all although it did say Americans again.

He's not someone I know well enough to just pick the phone up and ask what's he's heard so I'm hoping to bump into him / manufacture a meeting at some point.

He's not connected to SUFC in any way, shape or form but he is well connected to an EFL club and is very well connected in the financial world. He might just be bullshitting but I don't think he's that sort of bloke.

£7.5m apparently+ £1m additional payment if they get straight back up next season.

Maddison sold for £46m on 30/6. £14m less than Leicester wanted, but by completing on 30/6, they cleared the £18m FFP obligation.

Norwich have £4m due from the sell on clause.

Leicester's FFP issues are now clear. Mind you, it cost them their place in the EPL 🤣🤣

Leicester City are in for Tommy Doyle too apparently.

Stand by for the meltdown on here if he goes there (from me as well though).

Fingers xd this rumour is duff.

Not sure why Doyle would opt for a third season in the Champ over a perm or loan move to the Prem. Leicester are good payers but Utd would have a pay a lot for him anyway and it's unlikely they'll gazump Utd next season (the one after maybe!).

Not sure why Doyle would opt for a third season in the Champ over a perm or loan move to the Prem. Leicester are good payers but Utd would have a pay a lot for him anyway and it's unlikely they'll gazump Utd next season (the one after maybe!).
....because he is not seen as PL standard ?

Fantastic training facilities, better long-term prospects and higher wages.
Said elsewhere, Leicester is an obvious choice over Sheff Utd regardless of what next season looks like.

Isn’t Doyle pretty similar to Winks??

Wouldn’t have thought they would need both

Said elsewhere, Leicester is an obvious choice over Sheff Utd regardless of what next season looks like.
Not sure I remember anyone ever passing up a move to a Prem club because they preferred a training pitch elsewhere.

Good job really otherwise Utd wouldn't be able to attract anyone.

Leicester need to invest in a striker more than another central midfielder anyway.

Understandable why your avatar is someone so dull.

Back
Top Bottom