Gone Elsewhere Conor Coady

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought coady was a fantastic footballer surprised he's not gone on to bigger and better things

Was very average in his first few months though to be fair

Just wondering if he may be available in any way following Wolves’ promotion. I know he was captain last year, but it didnt stop us putting a bid in last season if rumours are to be believed. Maybe he could fall down the pecking order a bit and with us having extra funds we may go back in? Or loan if not?

He would be a coup if we could get him but I reckon he has done well enough to stay at Wolves.

This was suggested in a huge list of players in one of the other threads, it was the only realistic suggestion (IMO) amidst a sea of not good enough and too expensive options.

We got to be looking at players like Bathh who’s one behind Coady in the pecking order.

He's exactly the kind of player we should be trying for.

Not sure how realistic it is, but would rather see us use all our budget in him rather than 4 or 5 squad players.

I'd say a loan might be feasible if he's down on the pecking order. Not a chance in hell we'll be able to sign him unless they have a bust up and are desperate to get rid on the cheap.

I'd rather see us upgrade one position than pack the squad like we did in January and risk none of the new signings coming off.

So which position out of GK, CB, LWB, CM, CAM, CF (all of which I think need to be improved) do you think CW should put all his eggs in to upgrade?

I'd rather see us upgrade one position than pack the squad like we did in January and risk none of the new signings coming off.

Yep, heaven forfend there's a grey area to be found between spending all (not unlikely) £10m on one player, or spending it on a glut of squad players.

I would imagine that Wolves will want to keep him as he was a key player for them last season and is still young enough to improve. If he was allowed to go then he'd probably go to a Boro or Stoke.

So which position out of GK, CB, LWB, CM, CAM, CF (all of which I think need to be improved) do you think CW should put all his eggs in to upgrade?

Think you're being extremely harsh there. CM? Really?

CF? Brooks will be back.

In answer to your question - a CB (such as Coady) makes the rest of the defence better. So I'd rather see us go all in for one rather than spunk moneh on squad players like we did in January.

Just wondering if he may be available in any way following Wolves’ promotion. I know he was captain last year, but it didnt stop us putting a bid in last season if rumours are to be believed. Maybe he could fall down the pecking order a bit and with us having extra funds we may go back in? Or loan if not?

Is he seriously only valued at £9.25m?

Is this Steve Bruce? Nice that you still have an interest in the mighty Blades!

"Still" - when the fuck did that alleged "interest" begin ?!?

One of my top 5 Blades moments when Micheal Bridges 'encouraged' the twat to hang up his boots at half time - even if we did get grubbed 4 nowt

Why would we want to?

We need a different type of cente half, in the Chris Morgan mold, IMO.

Going nowhere pretty certain Danny Batth has been told he can leave and Coady is taking the club captaincy

Newcastle and WBA are tracking 7million rated Wolves defender Conor Coady.

We’d be mad not to be interested at that price. Would be an upgrade on Basham

Back
Top Bottom