Gone Elsewhere Chuba Akpom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wouldn’t worry too much he will cost a bomb and the club don’t want to sell him if they can help it.
He is contracted until 2026, why would we even consider selling him?

Unless Ajax come along with an absolutely obscene bid, why sell? Is the financial state of the club so bad we essentially need a fire sale in the premier league in order to survive?

He is contracted until 2026, why would we even consider selling him?

Unless Ajax come along with an absolutely obscene bid, why sell? Is the financial state of the club so bad we essentially need a fire sale in the premier league in order to survive?
Like I said I wouldn’t worry, I’d only worry if it was on the last day of the window and we couldn’t reinvest. He will stay I believe

Gotta be something like £30m for Anel, do Ajax really have sort of money to spend?

We won't sell Anel now. We'll wait till he's proven himself in the PL, then he'll be worth more

Need to actively be looking for replacements though

For akpom? 100%. It will depend on how high the other clubs are willing to go.
👍 Imo for 8m he's a steal but it now appears that will now change. I guess it's just a decision on what price he's still good value at. With a year left on his deal, I'd tap out at 11m

Ajax are a very cash rich club from what I understand.

If they threw the money at our door which they received for Calvin bassey then maybe we would be open to it but that’s £21m
They also sold Timber to Arsenal for 50m I think so they've definitely got the money.

They also sold Timber to Arsenal for 50m I think so they've definitely got the money.
Heard that Mohammed Kudus is wanted by some of the top clubs in Europe after last season as well, got quite a few goal contributions in the Champions League.

Last I heard he was going to Brighton
Be signing of the season if they can pull that off, they could have a decent run in Europe if they get him and manage to keep hold of Caicedo and Ferguson.

You said the club don’t envisage and more major outgoings?

Anel is one of the only major players we have left Rifleman
The club doesn’t envisage anymore major outgoings but Ajax are interested in Anel and I doubt they are the only ones.

The club doesn’t envisage anymore major outgoings but Ajax are interested in Anel and I doubt they are the only ones.

I get that Rifleman, but if clubs with clout are interested and bid a realistic fee then he’ll probably go knowing how our board have been performing?

If Anel goes then I envisage Hecky going. It’s got that bad

I want us to have players that a lot of other clubs are interested in. It is the only way we can grow and develop (provided we don't sign inferior players when we sell, which is of course easier said than done)

Probably not you’d think that’s why I’m not worried
Any interest in any of our other players entering the last year of their contracts (so quite a few then!) ?

Boards appetite to sell aforementioned ??

Cheers.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom