Chris Brown from Sunderland?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

L

Linz

Apparently Warnock is looking to this youngster to replace Andy Gray.

His vitals are here: Clicky

What do we think? He's hardly set the world on fire and could be a gamble of the McLeod vein.

bit of a gamble as you say, id rather go with someone with experience, bit like shipperly but bit faster, on loan until shipps gets fit.

if its a loan i dont see why not, aslong as we bring in someone else like a left winger.

i thought he looked better on the left, he is left footed and cant cut in on his right. he always played well agenst us on the left for millwall

Chris Brown on loan

He has just gone on loan, but not sure if it's us or Hull. Can't find fuk all, just caught last bit on radio..'Chris Brown on a loan' ARGH!!!!

Maybe it's us? Or maybe the Rugby loving freaks have him??

Hull are strongly in for him apparently, Warnock has been quoted as saying there was no player and he was being tongue in cheek. Check the official site.

Did anybody hear Warnock's interview last week on Football-Heaven? He wasn't being tonge-in-cheek. I think this: Sunderland have backed out of the deal. Reason? Not sure - maybe we're doing better than Mick McCarthy expected and he sees us as a potential threat next season. Whatever the reason, I reckon Warnock is embarrassed at being kyboshed again and he is back-peddling. I can't blame the guy, personally. It seems every move he makes is under so much scrutiny and the media aren't helping either.

He'll be going to Hull, purely because he'll have more chance of first team games, I don't think McCarthy or Brown would be happy to sit on the bench for the blades when first team football at Hull is on offer.

The situation re: yesterday is bizarre, heres hoping its a double bluff and he's got something up his sleeve :)

Foxy said:
He'll be going to Hull, purely because he'll have more chance of first team games,QUOTE]

EXACTLY!! I think that's the major factor in us NOT signing a player, out of all the strikers we have ben linked too, how many of them would be guaranteed a starting place week in week out??

Back
Top Bottom