Budget 2020/21

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Whatever people post is total guess work. Merit payments will be higher than budgeted for.

It's a totally unsure world right now.

Money spent on buying club
Need to improve training facilities
COVID-19

I would say £30 million tops but we might need to do something about wages as ours are so low.

I suspect we may need to sell a couple (Robsinson, Mousse, L Freeman) to raise a bit of cash.

Prize money will help with TV money reduction and with the loans the club assets/acquisition wont dent it too much. So i'm guessing atleast the same if not a little more.

I don't understand why the foreign t..v money has had to be rebated when all the games have still been played
And if our budget is lower than last years then its going to be a struggle and a pointless one at that as the club doesn't deserve to be in the premier league if it can't spend more than a quarter of its income on improving the product

I don't understand why the foreign t..v money has had to be rebated when all the games have still been played
And if our budget is lower than last years then its going to be a struggle and a pointless one at that as the club doesn't deserve to be in the premier league if it can't spend more than a quarter of its income on improving the product
They had to be played by a certain date, it was a stipulation of the contract apparently.

Bloody Foreigners taking all our budget money

If we get in the Europa League we really have to push the boat out, because our stock will never be higher. If not, CWAK will not be short of admirers offering them what we can’t. Ambition.

Our budget was apparently a lot less than we spent this season so I’m hoping it’s ‘enough for Wilder to bring in sensible targets’. Not sure how much that is in £.

If Lundstram cannot get a new contract, despite the current wage expenditure being really low, why is there an assumption that more money will be available next season?

If Lundstram cannot get a new contract, despite the current wage expenditure being really low, why is there an assumption that more money will be available next season?
I'm all for fans of other clubs on here but ffs give over with the constant pot-stirring, getting a bit tedious now.

I'm all for fans of other clubs on here but ffs give over with the constant pot-stirring, getting a bit tedious now.

Its a genuine question.....

And why are you calling me an 'opposition fan'?
There's only 2 games a season (bar cup draws) where i'm an 'opposition' fan.

Because Wilder isn't held hostage by player demands, he backs himself to replace anyone that shows off.

Lundstram's contract won't be a matter of not having the money, it'll be a matter of not being willing to pay more than he's worth.

Wilder has said that someone at the club thinks there is more money than there is, maybe Lunny just wants some ridiculous contract & Wilder doesn’t view him as a key player going forward?

Its a genuine question.....

And why are you calling me an 'opposition fan'?
There's only 2 games a season (bar cup draws) where i'm an 'opposition' fan.
Ah fair enough, I did think you were a Blade but then somebody said you were a Leicester fan or somet, can't quite remember.

Ah fair enough, I did think you were a Blade but then somebody said you were a Leicester fan or somet, can't quite remember.

I am a Leicester fan but follow Blades.
It still takes some a bit to get their head around it......
Getting called a 'pig' is my personal favorite.

What forum do you use as a Leicester fan with the username you gave, 🐷

You are so transparent 🐷 boy.

Theres two clear transparent points here.

1. Its clear that my knowledge of Leicester, our ex players that we share like Mattock/Stearman, both leicester academy products btw, is not something a Wednesday fan would have.

2. Your account creation date suggests you're probably a returning banned poster, and thats probably why youre trying to throw heat my way and off yourself.

As a Blades fan you should remember the game i'm talking about where Mattock broke his leg and we were yelling all sorts at him whilst still on oxygen. I think Lee Williamson was still playing for you then and he was the best player on the pitch. We proper shithoused it and nicked it 1-0. Chris Weale got us 3 points no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom