Biggest rivals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Fuck the pigs and all that they stand for.
2. Anyone else.

I live and grew up down saaaf and there are barely any Wednesday fans i know apart from in the family. And a lad I play football with whos actually really sound. So the rivarly element for me is VERY different. There are more Leeds and Forrest fans around but still not many so the rivalry element for me barely exists. If i had to choose though.

1. Forrest
2. Leeds
3. Wednesday

Clubs i don’t like.
Man U - entitled, beige, soft, glory supporters. If someone says they love football and then follow that with I support Man U i almost instantly stop listening to them.
West Ham - For all the wannabe danny dyer types, nothing to do with tevez.

I also think the fact we haven’t crossed paths with Wednesday for a while as they’ve been really shit means that i’ve not given them any thought.

In truth i have much more respect & time for people down south who say they support Wednesday, Leeds, or Forrest than the typical Man U, Liverpool bores.

Wednesday
Leeds

Erm...

Can't think of any others that I'd describe as "rivals" as such. There are a number of teams I don't like though, and like to see them do badly

Liverpool
Coventry
MK Dons
Newcastle

Don't get this thing with Forest personally. They had a few fans that acted like dickheads after the playoff game the other year, but every club has an element of fans who act like dickheads. Always found the ones I've met personally to be pretty sound, and mostly realistic about their club and its stature in the game in the modern world.

Oh, forgot to add Chesterfield to the list of disliked clubs. For some reason they seem to have a real chip on their shoulder about United...maybe stemming from when we pulled out of loaning them David Brooks a few years back (I think it was Brooks?). Jumped up fanbase of a L2/National League Club. No idea why they're involved in the Radio Sheffield sphere...they're not even in Yorkshire ffs!

Knowing plenty of Leeds, Forest and Hammers fans, none of them see us as a “rival” unless we are playing them. (These are real people not internet trolls)

That’s interesting from the Forest fans. I know several and they all dislike us as much as we do them. The play-off games the other year intensified it again.

Their fans even sing about us which is nice. We never sing about them when we’re not playing each other.

That’s interesting from the Forest fans. I know several and they all dislike us as much as we do them. The play-off games the other year intensified it again.

Their fans even sing about us which is nice. We never sing about them when we’re not playing each other.

We used to do many years ago.

It’s always seemed more of a hooligan thing than a general rivalry.

What a very silly OP.
We only have one rival.
Sheffield Day After Tuesday!
I can’t bring myself to say their name.
It’s a bit of fun if you read further down I specify not so much rivals but clubs you dislike hence the link I posted.

They was a post on Twitter/X not too long ago that said your top 3 most hated clubs and a hell of a lot of Forest fans put us down after Derby and Leicester, so I think it’s definitely mutual.

Barca, Real Madrid, PSG, Beyern, and Boca Juniors when the new owners get their shit together.

Rivals or hatred? Pigs haven't been "rivals" for years. Leeds were but we shut them up when basham arrived.

Id say forest for me - especially hatred wise. Obviously next season will see 4 games against our closest neighbours so I'm sure they'll all be spicy nil nil affairs
Forest for me too. I see Forest more as proper rivals like you and can’t stand them.

I don’t really class the pigs as rivals on the proper sense of the word but I do despise the pig fans more (just)

The only 2 way animosity is the Pigs and the TSCs

Leeds don't give a fuck about us, we don't give a fuck about Hull etc

I don't consider Wednesday as rivals anymore. The reason being, I just get called "obsessed" if I ever bring them up in conversation. No point having a rivalry if you're not allowed to talk about it.

If only someone had already asked this question…

If only someone had already asked this question…

Fair play I hadn’t come across this thread before, I thought I was been unique 😂

Back
Top Bottom