I predict a riot . Blades v leeds.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derbysufc

Reaction score
5 weeks ago this weekend me and my Mrs were in york stopping the weekend.
The stone roses bar was full of loud. Leeds fans on about promotion singing I predict a riot and generally being mouthy and up in seeing my blades tattoos mentioned how shit sheffutd were.
Last weekend me and my partner stayed hull and this weekend we are in hull marina/docks again for 3 days as we love it , so much history.
Half of bloody hull follow Leeds and today has made my day .
I've been going to Leeds since the 70s I hate these as much as I hate forest and to say hull has 2 rugby teams and a football team it's full of Leeds.
Waving free scarfs I predict a riot, pitch invasion v Norwich, fuk off muppets .
Fair play to decent hull people who put them in their place.
Brewdog pub here we come happy days .

The stone roses bar was full of loud. Leeds fans on about promotion singing I predict a riot and generally being mouthy and up in seeing my blades tattoos mentioned how shit sheffutd were.
Last weekend me and my partner stayed hull and this weekend we are in hull marina/docks again for 3 days as we love it , so much history.
I've been going to Leeds since the 70s I hate these as much as I hate forest and to say hull has 2 rugby teams and a football team it's full of Leeds.
Waving free scarfs I predict a riot, pitch invasion v Norwich, fuk off muppets .

I went to uni in York. safe to say the only real blemish on that city is the strong contingent of gobby Leeds fans who seem to compensate for the fact they don’t want to support their local club by being even more dislikable than the average dirties fan

I went to uni in York. safe to say the only real blemish on that city is the strong contingent of gobby Leeds fans who seem to compensate for the fact they don’t want to support their local club by being even more dislikable than the average dirties fan
I think Sheffield and Rotherham are the only parts of Yorkshire that don’t have a big Leeds contingent.

I agree on Hull. Much maligned but I quite like it personally. Done a good job around the docks.

Enjoy, they are full of gobshites who cant back up their mouths

I think Sheffield and Rotherham are the only parts of Yorkshire that don’t have a big Leeds contingent.
Very true, but I can’t complain too much as I was there during the 2018-2020 period when we ruined their documented promotion and then went on to finish 9th in the prem.

Good times…

Was they Leeds Service Crew?

They was a naughty firm back in the day.

Leeds genuinely are a massive club in terms of support.

Wherever you go in the country the order of support always goes Man Utd, Liverpool and then Leeds.
Not down south, but their support is top class there’s no denying that

Well laddy, you shouldn’t have let them talk to ye like that so you shouldn’t.

Let me tell you, I wouldn’t have let that slide if Roy or that dope Kirk came giving it large to me in the local so I wouldn’t.
Are you really going to persist with this? It’s fallen very flat hasn’t it.

Leeds is a fucking one club city. Circa c50k watch football in Sheffield every fortnight (OK 3,500 of them are deluded and watch Wendy....) but the point is Leeds are a bunch of gobby fucking tossers and always have been.... who disappear when the going gets tough and 'rediscover' their love for the 'Rhinos' and working man's egg chasing. Then they reappear on full volume gobshite mode when they look like they might win summat. Fuck 'em. Hope we rip them and the pigs and everyone else in the Championsip limb from fucking limb next season.

UTB!!!!!!!

Christ, I feel better for that.

Nah, nowhere near.

Not in my experience.
I do know 1 Leeds fan but down in Essex its all London clubs (Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Chelsea) with [plenty of Man United and Liverpool thrown in.

Can't deny they are a big club, but I wouldn't put them nationwide as having the 3rd most commonly found fans... the past 10 years have probably filled primary schools across the country with Citeh fans!

I don't care if they were getting crowds of 2,500.

That's not what I'm talking about.
They are the “regional club” for Yorkshire in the way Newcastle are for much of the North East. You can go 60 miles away from Leeds to the coast and pubs in Scarborough will have Leeds scarves behind the bar etc. Would be mad to think there were Blades strongholds that far away as us (and the pigs) have a very localised support.

They’ve also got remnants of 70s and early 90s glory hunters up and down the country. Used to have a big contingent in South Wales.

Pound for pound the most obnoxious set of fans in the country, many of whom alternate between rugby and football as their main interest depending on which side is doing better. As said above they have a propensity for crawling out of the woodwork that would put our friends across the city to shame. A big support but very much a second tier club and the fans haven’t got to grips with that reality.

Leeds genuinely are a massive club in terms of support.

Wherever you go in the country the order of support always goes Man Utd, Liverpool and then Leeds.
Not in my experience. After leaving sheffield aged 21 I've spent the last 30 years living in various places down south, kent, surrey, london, herts, essex, suffolk. Most are spuds, west ham, lollapool, man u and arsenal, with a few chelsea here and there. Only ever met 1 Leeds fan and that was cos his dad was from there. Met more Oldham fans than Leeds (well, have known 2 Oldham fans so only 1 more!!) Also once lived next door to 2 clydebank fans...living in Clacton!!

Last weekend not this weekend when we were here the pubs in hull were rammed with the red half off hull rugby fans and a brilliant atmosphere and such friendly people which I've found allover hull the past 2 weeks .
Today so many leeda fans about and loud and ita surprised me how many leeds are in hull.
The brewdog pub later was full of Leeds same the admiral of the humber .
I cant imagine a large amount of leeds fans in any sheffield pub as I'm sure they would be shovelled in.

Back
Top Bottom