CONFIRMED Best wishes Billy Sharp - Joins LA Galaxy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Riot”

347646.jpg

Billy Shark do do do do do do !!!

How the fuck did we miss this gem 🐋🎼🤣😭 , come back Billy so we can sing it !

I’m delighted for him. It’s looking like he’s going to have the amazing end to his career that he deserves. And what a life experience.

Far better than scuffling around in the lower English leagues or looking embarrassingly out of his depth in very occasional cameos in the EPL. Fading quietly away. Neither of those would have been fitting ends to his career.
All the same, I'm sad he remains stuck on 249 English league goals.

We didn't unfortunately, followed by Leon Clarke for the next verse.

Don't think it ever actually got sang at games though thankfully 🤞.

Did Billy's outburst about Wrexham actually get him noticed in America and increase his popularity!?

Never have the stars aligned so perfectly as when we had Billy Sharp and Leon Clarke as a strike partnership, during the height of the baby shark phenomenon.

I do remember it being suggested but it's criminal that we didn't sing it really, when you think about it.

Watching his post match interview. Is that scar on his forehead from his run-in with the dog-botherer?

Watching his post match interview. Is that scar on his forehead from his run-in with the dog-botherer?

Maybe he just missed a bit with the sun lotion!

Great to see him do so well.

They appear to be set up as Riqui Puig FC to be honest. Might give them a chance if Billy can finish on his creativity. That Serbian they have up front hasn’t been so productive. He’s got something like 3 goals in 24 starts, including a penalty,whereas our Bill has 2, including a pen, in 88 minutes I.e. less than even a full match.

He scored a couple for Saints in their derby vs Pompey. Hope he can start and have a similar impact there. Still can’t forget that Wilder brought on bloody James Wilson instead of Billy Sharp in the derby that time!

The song has been suggested loads on here. Never caught on as we're not chringey AF Amercians.

A quick use of search found these. There are loads more

Plain collar mate. I'll take some proper pics tomorrow for mattbianco1 to rip apart 😉
Mines plain collar too. I complained to Dhgate and the seller explained its the fan version, not the player version.
I got the away shirt from riversoccer, that one is the "player version". Material isn't, obviously, but it's got the pattern on the sleeve trim that the "fan version" doesn't have.

“Riot”

Oh America. I hope your cringey attitude to sports never change. I'm not sure if this is more cringey than Hulls "tigers tigers raw raw raw" but it's very close.

It has to be going through Billy's mind that in just a couple short years he's gone from "fat lad from Sheffield" to "Billy Sharp do do do do do do" 🤣

Oh America. I hope your cringey attitude to sports never change. I'm not sure if this is more cringey than Hulls "tigers tigers raw raw raw" but it's very close.

It has to be going through Billy's mind that in just a couple short years he's gone from "fat lad from Sheffield" to "Billy Sharp do do do do do do" 🤣
There's nothing wrong with the chant, Billy and his family will enjoy it, why wouldn't they?

Back
Top Bottom