Roy's View From... LA Galaxy Fans Views On Billy Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
By popular demand (3 people asked me to do this)

By popular demand (3 people asked me to do this)

Obviously the sad little man that lives under a bridge has made these up...not one Sharpe! ;)

Obviously the sad little man that lives under a bridge has made these up...not one Sharpe! ;)
Americans have a thing about eliminating extra letters from words, not adding them.

Anyway, it seems Billy is really flavor of the month over there and is fast becoming a fan favorite. I hope they realize what an honor it is to see him play and savor every moment.

Americans have a thing about eliminating extra letters from words, not adding them.

Anyway, it seems Billy is really flavor of the month over there and is fast becoming a fan favorite. I hope they realize what an honor it is to see him play and savor every moment.

Like it, keep it simple. You are in the US of A after all, the simpler the better.

We befriended a lad from LA a few weeks back when he was staying down Kelham Island.

Our game with City was one he had tickets for.

Came out with us all day and loved the experience. He's a Galaxy fan but now an adopted Blade too.

We've kept in touch and text after games. They love Billy out there unsurprisingly.

Unless he chooses to retire I hope he gets another year out there appreciate this is a personal thing but always find it odd when players go out there at the end of the careers and then come back post retirement.

Joint top scorer after just 2 starts 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Roy. Well deserved move for him this wasn't it moving over to LA and good luck to him.
Lucky bugger.

He is in line to win the alunimum cleated boot.

Back
Top Bottom