CONFIRMED Best wishes Billy Sharp - Joins LA Galaxy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pens don’t count.

😉.

UTB
Ask Haarland abart that statement, shame he made up for it by scoring against us.
Well done to Billy, he's nowhere near the fat lad footballer, he does look super fit.
Billy will score goals for LA Galaxy, he's a goalmonger, 'honed' to perfection by
Sheffield United FC - A Sharp blade for life!

Love he’s doing good 😍

I thought the commentator kept calling the home stadium Diggerty Hill and I thought that’s a great name. Shame it turns out to be Dignity Health Stadium
I hate how everything is sponsored in the US - I know English stadiums have a lot of this now but could you imagine Bramall Lane becoming ‘The Wal Mart Stadium’ or some other bullshit 😂

I hate how everything is sponsored in the US - I know English stadiums have a lot of this now but could you imagine Bramall Lane becoming ‘The Wal Mart Stadium’ or some other bullshit 😂
I can imagine it’s more likely than not following any takeover.

I can imagine it’s more likely than not following any takeover.
I think all of our stands have been named by a sponsor for years. We mostly just choose to ignore it or don’t keep up with each time they change the sponsor

It seems to lend itself better to new stadia as the name isn’t already entrenched in football culture, plus many clubs need it to pay for the new mega stadia they’ve built

Late equaliser from Billy against the team top of the league.

Great goal from Billy, doing his stuff.
Interesting refereeing. Not a pen before that, and that subsequently got the same player red carded for his later yellow.

It's interesting in the wait for the penalty, they mention having Billy on the bench, did they think he could be brought on to take it?

More likely we would call it the 'Wilko Stadium'.

He’s definitely going down the Schteve McLaren route and speaking with an American inflection soon isn’t he?! 🤣

I’ve had to wait 4 weeks for a visa interview for the US and Billy gets sorted in a week, I’m obviously earning a lot less than he is!
Hes gone on a tourist visa and was just having a kick around with the lads if anybody says owt.

Nice one Billy. Meanwhile down at BDTBL we’re scraping around to find an emergency striker.
I’m delighted for him. It’s looking like he’s going to have the amazing end to his career that he deserves. And what a life experience.

Far better than scuffling around in the lower English leagues or looking embarrassingly out of his depth in very occasional cameos in the EPL. Fading quietly away. Neither of those would have been fitting ends to his career.

Back
Top Bottom