CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Makes precisely zero sense for the player, Burnley FC or SUFC.

I’m calling bollocks until it is proven otherwise !

UTB

P.S would be the biggest kick in the gonads since Deane and Flipflop 😡

would not suprise me he looked totally pissed off yesterday playing in midfield on his own but maybe this move gets us doyle and obrien 🤔

If this is true (which I doubt) then we clearly seem set on being relegated. Strengthening a relegation rival for that amount makes no sense at all!

Exactly, doesnt make sense for us as a club and doesnt make sense for him as a player.

Lets file this under C for "Cookoo Crazy"

this week apparently
Honestly if that happens we will be the laughing stock of the Premier league and that will be the most embarrassing transfer ever.

If we can't compete and pay our players more than clubs like Burnley then there is no hope for our club.

Literally the most embarrassing transfer rumour I have heard.

Honestly if that happens we will be the laughing stock of the Premier league and that will be the most embarrassing transfer ever.

If we can't compete and pay our players more than clubs like Burnley then there is no hope for our club.

Literally the most embarrassing transfer rumour I have heard.
You really don't have even the remotest idea what you're talking about do you ?

You really don't have even the remotest idea what you're talking about do you ?
I do actually why on earth would a player of Berge quality want to move to Burnley when he has been linked with with clubs in Europe.

Makes absolutely zero sense for him to move to Burnley.

I do actually why on earth would a player of Berge quality want to move to Burnley when he has been linked with with clubs in Europe.

Makes absolutely zero sense for him to move to Burnley.

Maybe he buys into what Kompany is doing there? Maybe he sees them as far more likely to stay up, and more ambitious. Maybe he sees more favourable terms there. Maybe he sees it as another stepping stone, but a better stepping stone than whatever we are.

Or maybe it's absolute bollocks :)

Maybe he buys into what Kompany is doing there? Maybe he sees them as far more likely to stay up, and more ambitious. Maybe he sees more favourable terms there. Maybe he sees it as another stepping stone, but a better stepping stone than whatever we are.

Or maybe it's absolute bollocks :)

Maybe he's dead right

We probably need to sell Berge but preferably not to a relegation rival.
This would be a really poor bit of business.
Where's this rumour originating from?

Probably a pig fan judging by the history of posts made on here. I dont believe it myself. SB will sit tight now and will just run his contract down unless we try and actively sell him this summer.

Probably a pig fan judging by the history of posts made on here. I dont believe it myself. SB will sit tight now and will just run his contract down unless we try and actively sell him this summer.

I have heard (completely up to you if you believe me) that we are actively trying to sell Berge through intermediaries and have been for some time.

Back
Top Bottom