Souza and Berge make Premier League XI (worst new signings)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fjortoft's Aeroplane

Reaction score
Incredibly we've only been able to get one player (Souza) into the Premier League worst new signing XI. Burnley have 4 including Berge.
Can't wait to play Burnley and then we'll see who is really worst.

Bit harsh that

Given we’ve signed Tom ‘Ebrell’ Davies

Think there’s a player in there with Vini

Needs time to adjust and get upto speed, reckon H2 of the season he will be sound, funny how he’s gets most interceptions yet shit ratings at the same time

Incredibly we've only been able to get one player (Souza) into the Premier League worst new signing XI. Burnley have 4 including Berge.
Can't wait to play Burnley and then we'll see who is really worst.

We're not even good at being shite.

Harsh on Berge

"Assisted a goal in their only win of the season".

Says more about Burnley than it does about Berge. Odd signing to single out, when they've conceded so many goals and signed a GK and a couple center backs in the summer.

Berge was outstanding the other night vs Luton.

Souza will turn in to a good signing once we return to the standards and methods which got us in the PL in the first place.

This calamitous malarkey has got to stop !

UTB

I think it’s a poor selection when there has been some huge money moves that have been really poor considering they are surrounded by decent players.
Mason mount,
Havertz,
Caicedo,
Onana,
Origi
Nicolas jackson (statistically misses loads of chances although a player in there)

I definitely wouldn’t put Zeki Amoundi in that list. He has loads of ability, good player. Koleosho also has ability and at £3 mill is cheaper than Benie Traore. Berge had a slow start but last few games he’s done well for Burnley.

Edit: feel like a closet burnely fan after posting that 😂

Putting Koleosho there is ridiculous. He cost about £2m, has started almost every game, and has been one of the better players. (And just celebrated his 19th birthday.)

If they really wanted a Burnley left winger to be a bad signing, then Wilson Odobert (who also played well in his one game but has been kept out pf the side by Koleosho, and cost a lot more) would be more approporiate - but still wrong!

The fact i choose Norwood as my CM in my team selections tells all, cos I think Norwood is gash.

Souza is awful. Really can’t believe it’s took so long for some people to realise
Whoever sanctioned Souza signing wants to take a good look at theirselves he really is shocking.
He’s come for a payday and we’re the mugs who are giving it him

Back
Top Bottom