Be prepared for disappointment

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rifle has not been hitting much recently. Rocket Man for me.

"If" ITK are truly in the know, wouldn't surprise me if different people are being fed different agendas to weed out the leaks.

We have Rifleman saying nowt happening
Rocketman saying hands in several fires and imminent
T-Blade somewhere in the middle.

🤷‍♂️

"If" ITK are truly in the know, wouldn't surprise me if different people are being fed different agendas to weed out the leaks.

We have Rifleman saying nowt happening
Rocketman saying hands in several fires and imminent
T-Blade somewhere in the middle.

🤷‍♂️
Quick to inbox me for any info though aren’t you.

Meanwhile days come and days go ... they turn in to weeks ... ..and still nothing happens ... ( just as we experienced with the protracted , and equally unproductive , potential 'new owner' situations ...eventually, and increasingly predictably, fizzling out to nothing. ) ... and amongst Premier League clubs ...apart from maybe Everton ...we seem to be the only club in this ridiculous situation ...and on every day ... the fans are left disappointed . But you have to ask ... does anyone care .

Oh yes - we all definitely care….but as I have said in earlier posts, I am just still giving The Prince the benefit of the doubt for another 8 days. If by 1st Sept the squad is short in key positions & Hecky has not had the support requested…..there will be an almighty shitstorm coming his way. Plus several of his supposed ‘spin doctors on here & Twitter’ will be in the firing line. As I have said - I don’t understand his u-turn regarding the sale of the club since April. He clearly cannot support a Championship level club let alone a Premier League club. In 7 days time his ridiculous selling valuation of £170 million will plummet like a stone (maybe £60 million if he is lucky). Who the hell is going to invest ££££ for a club with very little chance of staying up.

If he made himself & his family ill last year ….god help them all come 2nd Sept onwards as the fury is just bubbling!!

Doesn't take a genius to work this one out....Hecky has publicly said "we've got to get deals done and over the line" which obviously infers that we have failed to get some done that he thought we would....biggest of which is Akpom....so yes....he's probably not a happy bunny and if we carry on not getting deals over the line then of course our business is done.

ITK......? Nah, you are just a scaremongering "look at me" attention seeker.

Don’t be surprised to see our business is done until jan, Hecky isn’t a happy bunny at the minute. He’s still seething about Akpom.
Personally I don’t buy it, I’m not going to come on and slate you etc, just don’t buy it all

I think you have guessed right about Akpom and Hecky not being happy about it

The problem is though there are too many options at loan we could get in, even if it’s just token moves to look like we are doing something

Managers are rarely happy, it goes without saying. If we lose Hecky though, we really are screwed.

He's a good manager and he needs the tools to do the job, and at the moment he hasn't got them.

Personally I don’t buy it, I’m not going to come on and slate you etc, just don’t buy it all

I think you have guessed right about Akpom and Hecky not being happy about it

The problem is though there are too many options at loan we could get in, even if it’s just token moves to look like we are doing something
Could easily have become a monumental failure with us and lost half his value of we went up to those sort of figures.

I'm not overly concerned we didn't get him.
But we do need a couple more.

I'm struggling to believe by the end of the window we won't have them.

Well el accounto is saying we've pretty much spent the budget.

I can well believe it rifleman here. Board have really screwed it up big time. This transfer window planning has been shocking.
Yes I'm happy with the likes of Hamer, Souza looked decent too. Trusty yet to see and rest are by all accounts development players. Although Traore showing promise as did Larouchi on Friday. But it's not enough in numbers or quality.
We are desperate for at least another striking option even with mcburnie back.

And the numbers don't add up to me really either.

Could easily have become a monumental failure with us and lost half his value of we went up to those sort of figures.

Myself personally I’m happy we passed on Akpom, I agree with you about not getting him

But I can see a scenario where Hecky wanted him and we didn’t get him because we penny pinched after telling Hecky he had the money

It’s funny that people pining for ITKs lap it up when it’s positive, but when it’s not what they want to hear, they decide it’s a crock of shit. Funny.

Mad that the same people keep following and responding to all the ITK threads, saying it’s a load of bollocks and they’re not interested.

Out:

Illy £18?
Sander £12?

Total £30?

In:

Traore £4?
Hamer £14?
Souza £9?
Silmane £1.5?
Larouchi £1 loan fee?
Trusty £5
Davies Free

Total £34.5?

Complete guesses but that’s a net £4.5 spend based on sales leaving £15.5 of our original budget on transfers / and I believe we are told wages were separate.

This is why Origi makes sense as he would come mainly from the wages part as would another loan from the prem.

This would leave a large chunk of change for a striker say £12mil and is probably why Archer is out at the minute.

But based on my ramblings 3 more signings should be achievable and are desperately needed.

We all have our views on players,and was a bit sceptical myself about Akpom, but the owner should have backed the manager.He was available and should have been within our price bracket.Yes, he was over the odds, but aren’t they all, at this level.
Without proven decent firepower, our season is in danger of being over before it’s begun.He has the money from player sales and Sky.It’s not fair on Hecky, or the fans, who at least deserve a go at staying up.The timing is awful now, even if we get Archer or someone else.We’re giving everyone else a start and playing catch up, which we can ill afford to do.Hecky knows this, and this is probably at the root of his anger.
Absolutely awful stewardship from the top of the club.

Have any of these ITK'ers actually been spot on with anybody we've brought in this season? genuine question!! Anybody suggesting we're playing catchup, we are not the only team to yet get a point on the board we are only 1 point behind a team that has spent £900m and seem to be buying anybody that another team shows interest in, apart from 1 or 2 teams there hasn't been a great deal of transfer dealings done as of yet but expect that to now start ramping up. I genuinely think if we can get a AM & ST in we will have a serious chance of staying up... Everton Burnley Luton Wolves Fulham Forest Bournemouth are all teams I feel we can definitely compete with on the field.

Agreed champs! and why would Hecki go ape shit over Akpom!
One really good season at his age doasnt prove
anything.
Media hyping this up ! Other targets available with a sell on klause! Younger players.

Back
Top Bottom