Bald Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Somebody once said to me Bladesmen either have dry hair or no hair whereas Wednesday fans favour wet look gel.

this probally a good time to apologise to the guy who sat in the row in front of me v man city, if he is on here or any of his family. i will defend myself before i start, i wasnt aware he was sat there when until after i said it.

i was in conversation with my neice during game, telling her she needs a hat, & she said something about getting sunburnt on the head & as i said accidently quite loud "that's why bald people wear hats" . to shocked look on her face. i was confused & then she pointed him out, & i had no defence. but it wasnt aimed at him, but i know how its looked 😬
1693824908434.png

although i worry he took my foot in mouth moment on board because v everton what i think was the same guy, as he was sat in the same seat. was wearing a hat

this probally a good time to apologise to the guy who sat in the row in front of me v man city, if he is on here or any of his family. i will defend myself before i start, i wasnt aware he was sat there when until after i said it.

i was in conversation with my neice during game, telling her she needs a hat, & she said something about getting sunburnt on the head & as i said accidently quite loud "that's why bald people wear hats" . to shocked look on her face. i was confused & then she pointed him out, & i had no defence. but it wasnt aimed at him, but i know how its looked 😬
View attachment 170320

although i worry he took my foot in mouth moment on board because v everton what i think was the same guy, as he was sat in the same seat. was wearing a hat
My hair started receding in my late teens, it stopped receding and started residing, right on top of my fucking head. I bic it every few days but them days inbetween I wear a hat.

I worry he took my foot in mouth moment on board because v everton what i think was the same guy, as he was sat in the same seat. was wearing a hat
Don't sweat it pal, might have saved a man from skin cancer there. That's your good deed for the day

That would be me then.

I still have a comb though. I just can't part with it.

I 'll get mi coat!

On the flip side, Bald Man D is apparently a thing. There’s advantages and disadvantages to everything I guess!

B5626C59-6B64-4D1A-92D4-83DA9F46E24C.jpeg

Attachments

• 96399254-121F-4AA9-9DB0-B8F5AB4A286B.png
    96399254-121F-4AA9-9DB0-B8F5AB4A286B.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom