Match Thread Arsenal v. Sheffield United - 4th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ARS
ARS
ARS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1601647208786.png v. 1601647213670.png
EPL Week 4 - Sunday 4th October 2020 - Emirates Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/arsenal-vs-sheffield-united.512/

Officials:

Referee:
Lee Mason
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 14.59.35.png

And I really fancy us tomorrow for some reason (even if BrewDog doesn't play).

Think we can get at them and get a decent result (provided that legohead doesn't get his players falling over in the box and conning the ref all afternoon for ridiculous penalties).

I cannot unsee this now. Thanks for that image 😂😂

Feel strangely optimistic about today and I have no idea why. DnzpcEbXgAEW25b.jpg

We will put in a good honest workman like performance, Arsenal players will fall over whenever anyone goes near them, Lee Mason will give us the square root of fuck all decision wise and we will lose. I Just hope we get a goal to give us a spark of hope going into the huge game against Fulham.

Unfortunately I think you’re spot on , ffs our luck has to change soon

I have no optimism about this at all. You just know Mason will be strutting around like a matador, Arsenal players will be collapsing like nine pins if a blades players is within a foot of them and there will be another shit decision that turns the match.

At least the atmosphere might be better than it normally is at the Emirates!

If you're starting up top for the Blades today you're putting in a performance, because Brewster walks straight in next game.

Bit worried that two of our 3 CBs don't have much in the way of pace and they're up against Aubameyang, Saka, Nketiah and Willian.

I'm regretting not having any Arsenal player sin my FPL.

Stevens still starts. Criminal. No Bogle even on the bench.. weird. Lunny starting again, absolute joke. MCG and Burke aren't the answer. Star signing last season in MCB should be playing alongside burke imo. Think wilder definitely has his favourites, and I'm somewhat questioning this "in on merit and what I see on the training ground" ethos.

Back
Top Bottom