Match Thread Arsenal v. Sheffield United - 4th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ARS
ARS
ARS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1601647208786.png v. 1601647213670.png
EPL Week 4 - Sunday 4th October 2020 - Emirates Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/arsenal-vs-sheffield-united.512/

Officials:

Referee:
Lee Mason
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 14.59.35.png

That Fleck pass then sums it up. Lazy and ineffective. They need the crowds back so we can give em rocket!!!

I’ve put the Fulham game on to make me feel better about the fact that it’s not just us who are fucking wank.

If there are any for whom the reality of this season still hasn't dawned, a defeat to Fulham in a fortnight will surely leave no doubt. Mitrovic will take at least one chance and that will be that. This team won't score.

I was disappointed at the, 6 defeats and keeps going with the same team, Thought he would try something different! Lunny done nothing, Didz done nothing, Stevens poor, Ozzie done nothing, Bash not good today Burke runs is bollocks off and gets subbed!

The one change we did make was to drop Ampadu, when he was one of our better players against Leeds.

Gotta be a few changes after the international break, no one’s place should be guaranteed.

Look like everyone's had a kebab, a Christmas dinner, and a full black forest gateau.

Poor as balls in their half

Defensively not too bad really, they just have too much on their plate.

Tippy tappy triangles going nowhere then back to Ramsdale who just kicks it upfield back to them.

It's actually Weiresque.

Hate to agree, the current run is certainly weiresque 1 goal scored and seven defeats in row. Not sure what the lads on bladespod are going to get us excited about this week. Poor fuckers.

Tippy tappy triangles going nowhere then back to Ramsdale who just kicks it upfield back to them.
It's actually Weiresque.

id take it over the hoof wastefulness any day. At least we are in the driving seat when we have the ball.

edit: we need to do more with it though

Absolute shambles again. Takes off the best player, no wonder he was fucked off. Starting to get very pissed off with the signing of players in the past two years who then hardly ever play. This is totally on Wilder. The transfer and player recruitment is a fucking joke lately. Oli McBurnie?? Your having a fucking laugh. This twat is taking us for cunts. Done for drink driving, pissing about at fucking Swansea matches acting like a cunt. Contract extensions for two players who are about as quick as a tanker turning in Sharp and Jagielka. Stevens still being picked yet not having a good game in 7 months. Been building up and I needed to rant. We could go all season without winning a game at this point, what a shower of shit.

They are strolling about without a care in the world.....this lot will be down with the trimmings

Next game

Norwood and Berge in the middle.

Didzy or Fleck at 10

Burke and Brewster

Stevens at LCB

Lowe at LWB

Have a fucking go.
Didzy should be nowhere near the squad if we had invested in players correctly. Same applies to Sharp and Basham

This is a bit pathetic to be honest. Just looking at it objectively, we be saying that "at least this team playing arsenal is worse than us". International break might do us a favour this time.

I'm afraid that we are relegation fodder playing like this. We are so much worse than this time last season it is scary. This midfield is just appalling. They create nothing, can't hold on to the ball and don't help out in defence. Osborn and Lundstram are Championship quality at best and with Fleck and Norwood being so out of form we are fucked. We have to find a quality creative midfielder before the end of the window or we just cannot compete at this level.

Do we practice attacking? We look utterly disoriented and clueless in the opposition penalty area!

Clean sheet would even make me happy at this point.

I can’t believe some of our players are getting picked for internationals based on their performances so far this season

Didzy should be nowhere near the squad if we had invested in.pkayers correctly. Same applies to Sharp and Basham

Don't throw the Basham out with the bath water. He's been alright.

Didzy has been very poor but as you say, it's what we have unless we can get someone else in.

Back
Top Bottom