Match Thread Arsenal v. Sheffield United - 4th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ARS
ARS
ARS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1601647208786.png v. 1601647213670.png
EPL Week 4 - Sunday 4th October 2020 - Emirates Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/arsenal-vs-sheffield-united.512/

Officials:

Referee:
Lee Mason
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 14.59.35.png

falling to pieces deserve all we get for such negative tactics and going against the way we played at season absolutely awful to watch and could not hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Unless we sign some quality in an attacking midfield role we have no chance we look absolutely clueless in midfield.

Well that's bollix, what is going on at the back for those two goals?

Anyone thinks we aren’t in real trouble this season needs to give their heads a wobble....

And no striker in this current system will score ... we create Absolutely nothing .

Get ready for the usual ‘big powerful teams’, £75 million on one player, ‘should have been a red card’ .... all valid points but the truth is we aren’t good enough

I've no real issues with our defence, it's weaker but not to the extent you'd think, but expecting them to take 85 minutes of defending is where were going wrong.

We're playing like the Republic of Ireland, and they tend to lose after holding out for an hour or so too.

Berge is better at RCM for us at the moment. We need Norwood to get us up the pitch quicker with a ping.

We've fucked this game, no chance we're scoring.

Today’s defeat is on Wilder. We looked relatively comfortable and at least with Burke on the pitch we had a slight chance of creating something.

looking bleak, trying but not producing a threat at the moment. Now officially worried for the season.

You can't play at this level and offer no goal threat.

So much on the shoulders of Brewster.

im not expecting much from brewster, i think hes a good little player but we just arent creating. We cant expect him to feed of long hoofs up field.We coupd have aguero up front today and he would of done nothing. The problems lie with tactics/technical ability.

I'm afraid that this outfield performance has been embarrassing. Offering absolutely zero going forward. Can't keep the ball for more than one pass. Looking like a Championship team.

Seriously how long before we try something new?

We are getting nothing out of any game since lockdown started, I dont accept that this is Arsenal so its expected, every team we've played we've been bad. Is the system stale, do we need to give players like Lowe, Bogle and Ampadu a start?

Something has to change and quick!!!

im not expecting much from brewster, i think hes a good little player but we just arent creating. We cant expect him to feed of long hoofs up field.We coupd have aguero up front today and he would of done nothing. The problems lie with tactics/technical ability.
Exactly. What’s the point with this defensive, shit football?

The thing is Arsenal aren’t even that great, why are we shit scared of attacking them? Anyone would think we’re playing Bayern away.

60 minutes in, no shots on target, 2-0 down, what has happened to us?
CW has lost his mojo that’s what. Same every game, no attacking intent. When did Bash last go on a run? Spunked money on players who aren’t getting a game - it’s all down to him I’m afraid. Cue the clappers tearing in to me but this season is going to be an embarrassment at this rate.

Can't wait for wilders "should've been a red, shouldve been a pen" so on and so forth, fact is we've been shit the entire season, we've got no attacking threat. He brings the better attacker off the pitch, he insists on using lunwank. We're going down, simple as that. All that money spent, barely any of them on the pitch. Fucking laughable.

Back
Top Bottom