Match Thread Arsenal v. Sheffield United - 4th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ARS
ARS
ARS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1601647208786.png v. 1601647213670.png
EPL Week 4 - Sunday 4th October 2020 - Emirates Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/arsenal-vs-sheffield-united.512/

Officials:

Referee:
Lee Mason
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 14.59.35.png

Berge needs help. Fleck needs to find form. Norwood meeds to find form...you see where I'm going.

I think defensively we are strong but we can’t only rely on it. There are so many parts to the game that we have neglected today.

I’ve put the Fulham game on to make me feel better about the fact that it’s not just us who are fucking wank.

I want my team to win and survive but, I’m sorry, we are not going to score and obviously not win when our tactic is to sit back and wait for 90 mins in the hope that we can keep a clean sheet.

This game is the replica of the the three previous games and it’s leaving is 0-4, with no goals scored.

If this is the best team we can put out (minus O’Connell), it really is sad to see.

toledo

I’ve been optimistic on here, but to think a 20 year old striker with little to no premier league experience is going to dramatically change our fortunes is unrealistic. System needs changing.

Why the fuck do we never cross the ball when we have the chance! George refuses the perfect crossing opportunity and surprise, surprise it's back with Ramsdale who hoofs in straight back to Arsenal. This is proper shite.

Wilder’s stubbornness proving his undoing here. The more anyone points out something obviously wrong, the more he digs in.

At the moment we are a poor side . Wilder has spent over 100 million and we are struggling to attack. Obviously Wilder will blame everyone but himself.hopefully the last 20 mins will see us mount a meaningful attack

Tippy tappy triangles going nowhere then back to Ramsdale who just kicks it upfield back to them.

It's actually Weiresque.

Taking Burke’s pace off allows them to put another forward on cos they don’t have to worry about pace and two goals quickly follow , poor sub that Chrissy !

Out midfield really does need a sort out. So negative. We'll never score again at this rate. I really can't actually blame the strikers. Have we out a decent ball into the box all day?

Next game

Norwood and Berge in the middle.

Didzy or Fleck at 10

Burke and Brewster

Stevens at LCB

Lowe at LWB

Have a fucking go.

I was disappointed at the starting team, 6 defeats and keeps going with the same old, same old! Thought he would try something different! Lunny done nothing, Didz done nothing, Stevens poor, Ozzie done nothing, Bash not good today Burke runs is bollocks off and gets subbed!

I’ve put the Fulham game on to make me feel better about the fact that it’s not just us who are fucking wank.
Ditto...I feel like shit today. Woke up to my upstairs bathroom toilet broke and pouring water all over the house. Then this shit show. My Gamecocks lost yesterday. F 2020.

I think 'languid' is the word

Not sure what Sharp can offer considering we're unable to even get it into their box

This isn't even the overlapping centre backs they talk about and getting men forward it is beyond negative.

These tactics are up there with the negative ones that Warnock used when we were relegated every time we went away we sat back.

We don't have the players to sit back and absorb pressure for 90 mins we are always at our best putting the pressure on the opposition.

For some reason Wilder has decided to set us up so negatively not sure how true this stat is but apparently we have only had 7 shots in target in 6 and half games that is absolutely criminal.

Decided to turn it off and go in the other room and my missus is watching carry on screaming, you couldn't make it up

Too much time modelling the new third kit, not enough time on the training pitch.

Back
Top Bottom