CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fortunately we only have 2 games in January, Palace and West Ham. Although they are both teams we would rather play with a full strength squad. Still if this guy signs, we've potentially got 3 players at the AFCON.

Fortunately we only have 2 games in January, Palace and West Ham. Although they are both teams we would rather play with a full strength squad. Still if this guy signs, we've potentially got 3 players at the AFCON.
Fa cup... with a better squad we are going to win it this time 😉

On the highlights reel this lad looks to have great vision and awareness. Some of the through balls to the strikers were bloody beautiful 😍
Ah well if he looks good we won't be getting him then, might as well close the thread now

Defensive midfielders and by the looks of some of his through balls he seems confident with both feet.

Last player we had like this was Lundstram so hopefully he's not a twat like JL7!

Does he track back?

Remember Ampadu powering past Lunny trying to get back at Elland Road. Summed the season up.

Joking apart if this has some validity to it I’m really pleased to see us showing a bit more imagination in the transfer market to get better value for money. I’m not expecting them to keep turning up deals like Anel but starting to look wider than the borders of Great Britain has to be a good thing.

Does he track back?

Remember Ampadu powering past Lunny trying to get back at Elland Road. Summed the season up.
Don't speak ill of Ampadu - you'll summon Fallowfield who's adamant he's some sort of fantastic talent. If he turns up we have to burn the entire thread

Don't speak ill of Ampadu - you'll summon Fallowfield who's adamant he's some sort of fantastic talent. If he turns up we have to burn the entire thread

Tbf it was more about Lunny's abysmal lack of effort that day to get back

unconvinced he's up to the Premier League but a good signing for the Championship.

No doubt this will be one of the loans with a view to buy option. Seems decent from the highlights reel, I know, I know! Decent age too and time to improve, won't cost a lot, hopefully another of similar quality to Anel. He probably speaks reasonable English too as he's born and raised in Denmark.

Back
Top Bottom