Anel Ahmedhodzic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Find me a better defender in the league? Defends excellent and scores.

What a signing 🇧🇦

I think he's a vey good defender but there's plenty of good defenders in the Championship

What makes Ahmedhodzoc special is his quality on the ball and willingness/ comfort in getting forward.
There's an element of luck for him because the "attacking centre back" tactic is perfect to showcase all his best qualities.
He gives us a new dimension in attack, no one expects a defender to be playing such a big part in our attacks.

He's a great talent and a quality signing but there are some rose tinted glasses here.

He's a CB and his main job is defending and he still has lots to learn.

Apparently we ignore the turning into danger or giving away possession in the last few games because he scored a goal?

I’m always struck by how often he intercepts passes rather than having to win tackles all the time. His anticipation and reading of the game is excellent.
Agreed. He cuts out as many passes as he puts in tackles.

Whilst I appreciate that others have been excellent this season , Anel has been a kind of talisman for us - just look at our record when he's played - such a positive influence

He's a great talent and a quality signing but there are some rose tinted glasses here.

He's a CB and his main job is defending and he still has lots to learn.

Apparently we ignore the turning into danger or giving away possession in the last few games because he scored a goal?
His defending is excellent in fact if it was any better iy would be almost perfect and he wouldnt be at beatiful down town bramall lane
Feel sorry for you that you cant see this

controversial I don’t think he’s at the standards pre injury, having said that a he’s a baller that’s going all the way to the top. His finish today everyone needs appreciate his first touch.
What's that mean in England?

Back
Top Bottom