PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The first was one that could go either way. Sorry, I mean it’s one that goes either way if it’s between a Liverpool and a Sheffield United, take a guess as to which team would get away with it and which wouldn’t. The second was laughable, who lets these jokers for officials get away with this extraordinary bias?… oh wait.

To be fair to the ref, the second goal looked like a decent tackle from my sofa. |However, once I saw the replay it was an obvious foul. I've seen players get sent off for tackles like that. It could easily have broken Bogles leg. Don't know what VAR were looking at (apart from the badge on the Liverpool shirt)

Van Dijk Sticks a leg out to bring Ahmedhodzic down, all fine.

Norwood dives in on Szoboszlai... Free kick and yellow card.

Nuñez dives in on Bogle... all good

Fuck off VAR. Fuck off Premier League.
Take them blinkered glasses off man

To be fair to the ref, the second goal looked like a decent tackle from my sofa. |However, once I saw the replay it was an obvious foul. I've seen players get sent off for tackles like that. It could easily have broken Bogles leg. Don't know what VAR were looking at (apart from the badge on the Liverpool shirt)
The problem is the ref gave the scousers everything, they only had to go down and free kick. Then the tackle on Bogle ok?? I just hate the league and the obvious bias towards the 'big teams '

Haha…block off a player like that anywhere on the pitch it’s a foul for their first.
Push someone the same it’s a foul.

Nunez gone through Bogle in getting a touch on the ball for their second.

The big decisions went against us.

Same owd with the diving and play acting too, one minute they’ve been victim of an horrific life changing assault, the next second they’re up wanting cards….Klopp…mardy twat.

Not one decision of any note was wrong.
Numerous (like 5 or 6) pushes by Van Dyk and Konate in the backs of our players.
Because we don't go down and start crying, we don't get the foul.

WTF was that "foul" on Konate from Archer near the end? When whistle went, it could only be our free kick.

It's the conning the ref that pisses me off. They ALL fall for it. We need to join them if we want to compete. Basically, I'm saying that I want my team to cheat 😵‍💫

The one with archer shielding the ball
And their bloke getting a light brush in the face and going down like he’s been smashed with a feckin cricket bat.

We are too honest sadly and have been for years.

That said when we have a go at the dark arts we somehow get done for it.

We are too honest sadly and have been for years.

That said when we have a go at the dark arts we somehow get done for it.

We look wrong too…almost guilty as we do it! I think all pro’s are able to invite a challenge and go down to win a free kick…stepping across at the right time to shield it as opponents stick a leg in etc….but anything else…we just arent convincing.

The cheating twats have to be practicing it

Back
Top Bottom