Team vs Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think so

Wilder hoping to have Diaz back for the weekend , as long as he can locate which forest dug out he was last seen in

Nah pretty sure Wilder later said BBD still out for 3-4 weeks

Bogle is currently one of our biggest problems at the back. The number of times the opposition has crossed in from their right and Bogle has left his man fully open at the back post is frightening. I was watching him against Brighton at the weekend and he was giving their left winger far too much room as they built down their right and through the middle. It's not as if he's contributing much going forward either at the moment. I think we need a fit Baldock back ASAP.
Baldock was 50/50 to be fit for the gillingham game so I reckon he might be as much as 55/45 for Saturday.

I’m being facetious. I do think we need him back in the first 11 ASAP. He gives us that extra energy and a bit more solid in defence which heaven knows we need right now

The money wasted due to injury to BBD, suspension by Holgate and rank bad decision to buy the keeper would have enabled us to purchase one or two good quality championship players but Wilder again insisted on wasting it.

this is the guy who said he would treat the clubs money as if it were his own, mmmmmm

Neto at Wolves is better than the Brighton wingers aswell.
Need to find a Safeway of stopping him. Aldi luck in the world won’t help us.

Morrison to pack the midfield to get a result.

Wait! Rose tinted spectacles I hear you say, to suggest such a result, but asda asked, just giving my two cents.

Thinking we’d win? You’d have to be in-Sains; bury that thought!

I’ll get my coat. Pronto!

Is there any possibility of Diaz being available this week?
Think so

Wilder hoping to have Diaz back for the weekend , as long as he can locate which forest dug out he was

Wait! Rose tinted spectacles I hear you say, to suggest such a result, but asda asked, just giving my two cents.

You Lidle monkey

Look at the table . We have conceded 65 goals with a third of the season to go . By my reckoning if we concede at the same rate we might achieve the hall of shame 100 goals . Surely we now accept relegation and start the process of evaluating the entire squad with the games left . Now is the time to blood some young ones for me

Hammerings to be expected we are in the.. 1708505277612.png,,,league.

I’d forgotten about Curtis.

Why not?

Might ruin his confidence but he may as well get used to it!
Why not? The lad has played one u23 game and by accounts wasn’t great. He isn’t here to start in the PL. He will be a few years away.

GRBIC

BOGLE ANEL ROBINSON TRUSTY OSBORN

HAMER SOUZA BROOKS

MCATEE

ARCHER

if BBD or any other left back except for Larouci is fit then they HAVE to come in. If baldocks fit put him LCB and take trusty out even if hes not match fit but with our usual injury protocol no one knows when the fuck anyone will be back.

We need Grbic to make a kwik save get his confidence up.

Be surprised if Diaz or Archer are fit, we know when the manager says “he just felt his calf in training” it’s a few weeks out.
Diaz wasn’t even close to being involved last week so wouldn’t expect to see him.

Anyone picking Bogle needs to give their head a wobble. He's been so bad recently that if Naldock isn't fit I'd give one of tje kids a go. They seriously can not be any worse than Bogle at defending.

Anyone else struggling to give a shit?
I still find it hard not to care. I want to see evidence that Wilder is worth leading us next year - he’s had a bad month outside of the Luton win, so the jury is out.

I’d like to get a glimpse of Arblaster in the flesh to make my own mind up if the hype is warranted. And I’m keen / frightened to know if big Ivor is a bomb scare or capable of being our no.1.

And then I look at the league table and see that we remain 7 pts from safety, even in spite of Sunday’s shit show. It’s a lost cause which isn’t lost just yet.

If Wes plays he might have a few Kwik Saves to make.

Anyone else struggling to give a shit?

I'm mentally drained by it all after watching every game, home and away ( no I'm not the biggest blade) only thing I can refer it to is its like watching one of your family members slowly diying and you can do fuck all about it... onto Wolves on Sunday😔
Going out for lunch Sunday at 1pm. Usually sneak watching it on my phone but this time going to just put it on record on the off change we win and if we lose then I've saved myself 90 minutes of agony.

With so many injuries I cant see us winning another game. Then we have Arsenal. Joy.

Back
Top Bottom