PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didn't have much issue with either goal at the time. Watching them back I'd say could go either on both but lean towards them both being fouls.

It's another reason to add to the list for why I hate VAR. I could honestly move on happily if a ref makes those decisions in real time. The fact we now have a review process that delays the game but leaves me as a fan scratching their head even more over why a decision was one way or the other just leaves me further detached from the game on the pitch.

We were lucky with a couple of decisions yesterday BTW.

Robinson should have seen red IMO and that tackle by Anel... i winced watching the replay there. He won the ball, but leaving the ground like that is recipe for disaster.
Still struggling how at the end they got a free kick for their player laying on the ground and trying to head the ball when it's a foot into the air.

Absolute joke decision.

Robinson should have seen red IMO and that tackle by Anel... i winced watching the replay there. He won the ball, but leaving the ground like that is recipe for disaster.
I wouldn't say lucky, Robo's was reckless but low enough on the leg to be just a yellow. Anel's was timed well so no problem, although agree jumping like that is asking for trouble, if he had mistimed it he would definitely be off.

The ref had weird game, was good for 60 or 70 mins then seemed to completely lose his head and give every little thing Chelsea asked for.

Didn't see it on the highlights (maybe I missed it). But were either of them as bad as the one Casemiro got away a yellow for?

The ref had weird game, was good for 60 or 70 mins then seemed to completely lose his head and give every little thing Chelsea asked for.

Because he realised he couldn't add 20 minutes of extra time..

Still struggling how at the end they got a free kick for their player laying on the ground and trying to head the ball when it's a foot into the air.

Absolute joke decision.

From the replay it looked like Hamer's attempt to kick the ball away was very close to the Chelsea players head.

Absolute joke decision.

Go in studs up and take out the man, you walk, doesn’t matter if its near the knee or near the ankle. Its red.

Ref did have a good game up to this point then just gave everything to them maybe to make up for the mistake, looked to me like he was fed up with Chelsea play acting so let Robbo get away with it then regretted it.

Their player at the end in the pen box looked like a clear handball to me from the back of the kop, so not to close a view, free kick my arse.

5 minutes was a disgrace.

Then we played 8 anyway.

We weren't lucky with the Anel decison as he won the ball cleanly without touching the man. Yes he was entirely reckless and if that leap had made any contact with the player it was a certain red, but that was the point, it was as well timed as it could be.

I haven't seen the Robinson one back, but it looked no worse than a yellow live from the Kop, so until i see it again and it wasn't VAR checked (the big screen didn't tell us a check was taking place)

The issue with the refereeing is not so much around the big decisons, although Hamer and McBurnie were big decisions that needed checking, but that's another issue, its the inconsistency with the ref giving cards out heavily to one side.

Anel, Hamer and Bogle all on 9 yellows. Need to avoid a booking next game.

Yet Maddison punches Yates in the stomach off the ball in the Spurs match, no VAR, ref sees nothing, Linesman says nothing and all MOTD can say is "he got away with it, he's a nice lad he plays Darts". That Anel punching Palmer in the stomach and its he should be suspended for six months.
and VAR audio makes it worse” no evidence of violent conduct” as per Mr Gallagher this morning

I wouldn't say lucky, Robo's was reckless but low enough on the leg to be just a yellow. Anel's was timed well so no problem, although agree jumping like that is asking for trouble, if he had mistimed it he would definitely be off.

Robinson’s wouldn’t have been overturned if he’d given a red.

Agree about the ref though, said how well he was doing and then he had a mad 20 minutes.

What ever happened to booking players after the match? It was a thing it should be I saw the Ben White incident where he dropped down like a ton of bricks in the match against Brighton

5 minutes was a disgrace.

Then we played 8 anyway.

Robinson was still down injured and then getting subbed for the first of those. He was down injured for more than the last minute of normal time, if the ref had already signalled five before he stops play for that then it should have been 6-7 in the first place. Then we scored and have VAR check it. If anything, playing only eight wasn't enough

Edit - they also made two subs in stoppage time

winning at spurs they add 12 play 15
winning v fulham adds 10 and others of a similar vein
losing to Chelsea ,,adds 5 minutes

starting to look a bit blatant
a little bit woo a little bit whey

As regards Everton I always thought repeat offenders got bigger punishments , not in the prem
Id bet theyd treat us like Rotherham heres 18 points off you yorkshire nobodies

Back
Top Bottom