Incoming? Alexander Blessin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To me, it reads like it's the title that defines the job. Or do the regulations define what constitutes a DoF and what constitutes a manager? Basically what I'm asking is what's stopping us calling him a DoF but then essentially having him as manager.
Welcome Loophole Searcher. The regulations are published. Google is a Search Engine.

Screenshot_20210406-200325_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

What am your next question?

So if we are going all guns for Blessin the last resort could be turning Van Winkel into "head coach" and Blessin into "Dof"? But our head coach is in the stands and our DoF is on touchline and command's first team 🤔

Apologies if duplicating, but this is a really interesting article on Blessin and has raised my spirits and expectations a little!
Can anyone who is t a technophobe copy the link?

Attachments

• 9DAC54D9-C458-440E-AB68-8F886FA1613B.png
    9DAC54D9-C458-440E-AB68-8F886FA1613B.png
    417.6 KB · Views: 36
So if we are going all guns for Blessin the last resort could be turning Van Winkel into "head coach" and Blessin into "Dof"? But our head coach is in the stands and our DoF is on touchline and command's first team 🤔

It's an awful lot of hassle when we could just bring him in as a 50 grand a week "cleaner" 👍

Ways and means 👍saying that with Stella youth management credentials then Stella first year in the Belgium league ,I don't think a work permit would be refused .beer puns for ballsup

This is what I was trying to get at earlier.

If United really want him and he's a real target then he will be in the dugout come August.

Last time, for those seriously posting about other roles, he can’t. You can’t give him the title DoF and then have him coach the first team.
Follow the process....

I dunno, I like the thought of bogus job roles, fake blue passports and a poor English accent (with monocle).

VW can't get a permit either can he as manager

In other post Brexit regulation news. A load of live bivalve molluscs have turned up at Calais claiming to be a Director of Football. That's resulted in petrol bombs being thrown at Plod in Newtownabbey. Across a hard border in the Irish Sea which doesn't exist.

Man. This thread. I wish I could delete all my posts. I understand that Blessin has been asked about his strategies and plans. He's said - no need for them, we'll win in August, you'll see. He's in......

Well he speaks better English than wilder
he currently plays 3-5-2 but i am still worried
after evey sucesseful manager we have had, Harris Portefield & Bassett we have always managed to appoint the worse manager possible,
its the blades way
Doesn't that depend a bit on which "we" is doing the appointing? 😉

Last time, for those seriously posting about other roles, he can’t. You can’t give him the title DoF and then have him coach the first team.
Follow the process....
Could we if Woolhouse and Hinchcliffe were back on the board?

One of the local “journalists” blocked me on Twitter last night when he insinuated that signing Lingard would’ve single handedly kept us up when in fact he wouldn’t have come to us and even if he did he wouldn’t have had the impact he’s had at WHU because you know, we’re shit!
When I said I wondered why the club had cut off local journalists the clown sent a reply then blocked. Mugs that talk crap but can’t talk criticism. Suggest they find a new career
Nixon?

Back
Top Bottom