40 million pound strike force

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still think we are light in midfield especially a CDM , the 3-4-3 is starting to show well now, with houriane and Norwood coping well but we have a 20 million midfielder who would dominate games partnered with a player who doesn't mind doing the nasty side of protecting the back 3 and break up play other than that the squad is taking shape

The board sees players like these as the future and I agree with that policy. Time will tell if you are right or wrong.
just playing devils advocate, but if we can sell for £50m, thats potentially the Academy Cat 1 status, plus 3 more decent prospects’ fees and wages, plus the club getting on a more even keel financially

our board would snap their hands off for that unfortunately, maybe £50m at a push
The days of McCabe have gone, it needs testing but the Prince did say unless it was to good to turn down the player stays at the club
I am still waiting for the truth to come out if it was wilder who pressed to waste 40 million or the board 🤔

The days of McCabe have gone, it needs testing but the Prince did say unless it was to good to turn down the player stays at the club
I am still waiting for the truth to come out if it was wilder who pressed to waste 40 million or the board 🤔

He pushed Arsenal hard for the money on Ramsdale to the point poor young Rammers got upset about it.

He pushed Arsenal hard for the money on Ramsdale to the point poor young Rammers got upset about it.
And he should have been professional enough to understand that and not thrown the toy's out of his pram 😁
Just at the moment I think HRH is keeping out of the way because he knows his presence will wind up some of the fans but until something changes I am one of those people who think he has the club at heart

And he should have been professional enough to understand that and not thrown the toy's out of his pram 😁
Just at the moment I think HRH is keeping out of the way because he knows his presence will wind up some of the fans but until something changes I am one of those people who think he has the club at heart

I believe the Saudi takeover at Newcastle means he can't be the face of the club anymore.

Because the overseer of the saudi public fund is senior to our HRH?

weve got a 20m 20k a week striker on our books who should be hitting 20 plus goals a season at championship level 🤔🤔🤔

just playing devils advocate, but if we can sell for £50m, thats potentially the Academy Cat 1 status, plus 3 more decent prospects’ fees and wages, plus the club getting on a more even keel financially
If you spend that money on three players and trying to get Cat1 we are in no better position financially but have swapped valuable players for cheaper ones.
As with any business it is a balancing act, but you never regret your extravagances only your meannesses.

I love the £40m tagline...

In a years time they can add another £20m to that valuation, they'll only go to the Premier league and the Prince ain't no mug...

Message to PL twats who've previously pissed up our backs, that ship has sailed.

I believe the Saudi takeover at Newcastle means he can't be the face of the club anymore.

True its so SUFC cant be seen as better than Newcastle. HRH has been put back in his box by his peers as he was starting to progress (in their eyes) better than the royalty who bought Newcastle.

Fuckin hell...no Mc Burnie.Fallowfield aint gonna like this shit.

Back
Top Bottom