According to Macca

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reckon 1 of the city lads will be back on a season long loan and probably a GK. I highly doubt Stuart McCall has any idea what the transfer budget is likely to be!
If Prince is looking to sell up in 4-6 weeks I highly doubt anyone has any idea what the transfer budget is likely to be. Going to be another steady window I think, then at Christmas whoever holds the purse strings at that point will take stock of the league position and decide how much needs chucking at it.

Am I missing something?

Why is Sean Longstaff, a big part of Champions League chasing Newcastle gonna want to move to newly promoted Sheffield United???

Good choices but will we have £50m to spare after balancing the books, paying bonuses and allowing for substantial increases in salary costs ?
Maybe half that amount this window and some more in the JTW if realistic
How can you have a clue what we might have to spend when we have no idea who will own the club?

How can you have a clue what we might have to spend when we have no idea who will own the club?
The discussion was/is around the income from a year in the PL, not what might be available from a buyer.

The discussion was/is around the income from a year in the PL, not what might be available from a buyer.
Even so none of us know our overheads going forward so to suggest XM is our transfer kitty is nonsense.
Does that include money in for Illy and Sander?

None of the above are no where near good enough for the premier league.

Here we are at the end of April and maybe those 4 are not good enough for the Premier league.

The Premier season doesn't start until August and so we have to make the most of the time available to develop these 4 strikers.

Jebbison today showed the makings of a quality striker is there.

Even so none of us know our overheads going forward so to suggest XM is our transfer kitty is nonsense.
Does that include money in for Illy and Sander?
No suggestion of a number for a kitty. Just pointing out what in general needs to be covered before we can consider any capital outlay.

Am I missing something?

Why is Sean Longstaff, a big part of Champions League chasing Newcastle gonna want to move to newly promoted Sheffield United???
I would have thought getting into the Champions League would require a bigger not smaller squad!

Am I missing something?

His Dad played for Steelers what more reason does he need?

Simple then;
Buy Doyle and extend Maccas season long loan 🍻

Listening to Doyle in the dressing room after promotion when asked about staying he was very diplomatic of course, but you could tell his heart is at City and unless Pep tells him he has no place there I get a feeling he won’t want to leave on a perm. I think we’ll have to settle for just one of them, and to be honest I’d rather have Doyle than Mcatee, as much as Macca is a creative, Doyle is a ready made replace for Norwood.

Ideal would be buy Doyle loan Mcatee.

Back
Top Bottom